Acestui joc i s-a dat undă verde de către comunitate!

Comunitatea şi-a arătat interesul privind acest joc. Valve a contactat acest producător pentru a începe demersurile către lansarea pe Steam.

Yogventures!
Moulewalker917 14 oct., 2012 @ 5:57am
YogAventures/yogcast is overrated
Look at this game, how is it good? It has honeydew and lewis playermodels, I guess that's cool but if you remove them look at the game itself: it looks like a cheap game and again it's a Minecraft clone(They played MC before so they decided to somehow make profit of this game)

Yogcast is overrated, it was very good before, now if you watch closely you can see they are doing it for the money (youtube partnership gives them money for each view) and yogventures is just another way to get more money.

Yogfans I hope you'll understand this and downrate this game

UPDATE
They greenlit the game(WTF!!!!) I guess you need to be a crappy overrated youtuber to get a game added (pewdiepie--->MCPIXEL don't start a "X is best youtuber" war please!). Wait what ??? This game is not free you've got to be kidding me.
Valve you disappoint me more each day: first TF2 store, then TF2 F2P.

Am I the only one who thought "YEAH INDIE GAMES ON STEAM!!!". I obviously never saw what most Indie games will be and never thought they'll get greenlit :(

Oh and by the way when I'm talking about YogCast I think about the guys with a HUUUGE ego: Lewis and Simon

EDIT 24/02/13

I was a bit harsh...I agree. But this game is not anywhere near release and It's just greenlit which means it has been approved by the community, not by Steam/VALVe (I trust them). So maybe this game will be released on Steam one day and If it does it will be better than this (Good luck winterkewl) because Steam/VALVe will not allow something that looks like a dev test on his store.
Editat ultima dată de Moulewalker917; 24 feb., 2013 @ 7:04am
Afişate 1-15 din 364 de comentarii
< >
DarkByNight 14 oct., 2012 @ 8:24am 
They're a business, making stuff to entertain people are their jobs... Obviously they are in it for the money. Some time in the future, won't you want money from whatever job you get? And if offered the chance to make more, wouldn't you take it?
At any rate, it isn't in pre-alpha, if you think it is going to stay like this, that speaks a lot for your intelligence.
Also, the devlopers here are Winterkewl, yogscast is just the pretty face so to speak.
Editat ultima dată de DarkByNight; 14 oct., 2012 @ 7:44pm
EDGE_ELITE 14 oct., 2012 @ 4:14pm 
This game is more like LittleBigPlanet in 3D (not 2.5D), you direct and create the world for others to play!.. It usually costs a lot of money and effort to create games... I don't get why if you don't like it, you waste time "slagging it off" and trying to get others to agree. I personally love creative games and I'm looking forward to what this has to offer. Good luck to WINTERKEWL!
Lord Puppydudley 15 oct., 2012 @ 2:05am 
I think this game will be very fun, like an improved version of Minecraft with more intuitive map development features, better gameplay, snd other features that make it an overall better game. Secondly, they HAVE to make money inorder to survive. Third, look at Minecraft's standard textures, they don't look very good and this is the same withe any game which is why there are texture packs. Fourth, This game will make money anyway, its already avalible for pre-order on Amazon not to mention it nearly doubled Kickstarter's goal. Fith, We're called "Yognauts" not "Yogfans" Sixth, Do you think PewDiePie has another job other than YouTube? No. He coulden't do what he dose with a job. I'm not going to argue this any longer. Signed, Dave ! Ypgnaut.
Budda 15 oct., 2012 @ 11:32am 
Why do most people think that games that involve mining and such are clones of Minecraft? For the record, Minecraft is just a polished clone of Infiniminer...
March of the Baldwin 15 oct., 2012 @ 11:34am 
Nuff said. I don't get how this got greelit. Well, I do get it: Steam wants its own Minecraft, with blackjack and hookers.
I'm not some crazy Minecraft fanboy. If it's going to be a good game - nice! But so far Yagventures looks like a lame rip-off.
Vercinger 15 oct., 2012 @ 12:02pm 
Nuff said. I don't get how this got greelit. Well, I do get it: Steam wants its own Minecraft, with blackjack and hookers.
I'm not some crazy Minecraft fanboy. If it's going to be a good game - nice! But so far Yagventures looks like a lame rip-off.

There's already a Minecraft game on Steam - Terraria.
ExCeeD™ 15 oct., 2012 @ 12:09pm 
I don't think you understand just how early in development this is. It's not anywhere near what the final product will look like. The actual game is pretty cool looking and isn't really something I've ever seen before which is awesome. You will have character customization in the final game also btw, and it will have a system for you to create your own entire levels and scenarios, and the level editing tools are actually really neat. It's a really cool looking game and your post is COMPLETELY subjective, don't state opinions as though they are facts, because other people will disagree with you.

Also, it's nothing like Minecraft so don't call it a Minecraft clone.
Editat ultima dată de ExCeeD™; 15 oct., 2012 @ 12:10pm
Ser Swiftpen 15 oct., 2012 @ 12:11pm 
Holy ♥♥♥♥ I agree 100% with this thread. "They're just doing it for the money" That is the truest thing I have ever read. I used to be a huge Yognaught until SoI got into late 20s-30s when they got horrible.
ShadowWalker™ 15 oct., 2012 @ 12:26pm 
It's a minecraft clone you said
But Minecraft itself was a clone too, Notch literally copied it from InfiniMiner
And ofcourse they are doing it somewhat for the money
They have to life too, you know?
How else will they have to feed themself?
ShadowWalker™ 15 oct., 2012 @ 12:26pm 
Also, you shouldn't look at the graphics
It's the content that makes a game good
FreeFury 15 oct., 2012 @ 1:06pm 
yeah, and about the money, do you think they play a game and upload a video? Nope, they make it and then (probaly) Lewis takes hours to edit a video... And do you think that if they just do it for money, that they would make a fan trailer for SoI in which they make themselfs very stupid... They got the balls and they do it for us!
Rongarash 15 oct., 2012 @ 1:12pm 
It's an alpha, blast you.
Schendsa 15 oct., 2012 @ 1:22pm 
"They're just doing it for the money"
you realize that this is the worst argument ever because like darkbynight said earlier in this thread they're a business
Horseman 15 oct., 2012 @ 1:29pm 
Honestly there are plenty of good arguments against this game, and personally I despise it.
This is not one of them. "They're only in it for the money!" is never going to be a good argument, because not only is it ridiculously subjective for anyone but honeydew and lewis themselves, but it's completely irrelevant. You're just falling into an ad hominem fallacy: poke holes in the game design, not the people making it.
elm 15 oct., 2012 @ 1:38pm 
it's also funny that it only got green lighted because of it's millions of fanboys despite the fact that nothing new has been shown since the kickstarter
Afişate 1-15 din 364 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50