This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Yogventures!
[KFE] Horror Traktor Dec 18, 2012 @ 5:59am
Let's be done with this now!
From the very moment YogVentures got on steam there have been a lot of critisism towards the game. It's probably some sort of reason why so many people hate on this game, but that's not what I'm trying to say here. Steam,s greenlight is a democratic solution where people can try to get their games on steam and YogVentures were picked. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT IT'S GREENLIT. Hate as much as you want, the community has still chosen this game towards release on steam. This doesn't mean that other games can't get greenlit so whats the problem???If you want to waste your time spamming the Comment section with hatred towards this game, fine by me but it won't change anything. Use your brain and ask yourself, "What good does my hatefull comments towards YogVentures/Yogscast make?? Will anything change???" The answer is NO!!!

SO SHUT UP AND GET OVER WITH IT
Showing 1-15 of 115 comments
< >
Bruinman92 Dec 18, 2012 @ 10:33am 
*insert random yogscast/yogventures hate speech* nah but really, amen to everything you just said Miffy, especially that last part.
Toast FTW Dec 18, 2012 @ 3:58pm 
Haters gonna Hate, not me though, im so excited for this game
[KFE] Horror Traktor Dec 27, 2012 @ 1:26am 
Thanks guys, I had to see that there were someone that didn't find this stupid
Captain Canada™ Dec 28, 2012 @ 12:18am 
Really whats the reason to hate the game its not like its bad or anything How is it keeping other games from getting greenlit you vote for it then look for another game to vote for simple as that.
[KFE] Horror Traktor Dec 28, 2012 @ 1:17am 
Originally posted by TheChosenOne:
Really whats the reason to hate the game its not like its bad or anything How is it keeping other games from getting greenlit you vote for it then look for another game to vote for simple as that.
Keeping games from getting greenlit, well it doesn't help other games with hate towards it either and a game has more than one chance so the correct thing would be to say "The reason behind the hatred of this game is that a single game need to wait a little longer until it's release." Is that really a big problem??
Mogul162 Dec 31, 2012 @ 6:19am 
Ummm... actually "TheChosenOne" it does stop games from being greenlit as the top rated games on greenlight are picked, due to its HUGE fanbase there is no way this wouldn't get greentlit and I'm not hating on the game as none of the games I've voted for are going be greenlit so I don't really care what gets greenlit and what doesn't but this game could have given space to a better game instead of having a game thats still in alpha and (I'm guessing) no way close to release.
ちいりゅう (☭) Dec 31, 2012 @ 10:36pm 
There are games more hated on steam than this, but people still like them. If you like a game, stand up for it. Don'y let anyone tell you that it is bad! :D
[KFE] Horror Traktor Jan 1, 2013 @ 5:46am 
Originally posted by The Ghost:
Ummm... actually "TheChosenOne" it does stop games from being greenlit as the top rated games on greenlight are picked, due to its HUGE fanbase there is no way this wouldn't get greentlit and I'm not hating on the game as none of the games I've voted for are going be greenlit so I don't really care what gets greenlit and what doesn't but this game could have given space to a better game instead of having a game thats still in alpha and (I'm guessing) no way close to release.

So you are trying to say that you hate this game because people want it??
Arale//Zero Jan 1, 2013 @ 4:12pm 
Although I do not wish to sound like an annoying yogscast fanboy... I am quite excited for this game. :D
Shadeyr Jan 3, 2013 @ 10:07am 
as i said in a different topic: i'm not against this game, but most of the thumbs up came from yognaughts which doesn't say a thing about how the game realy is. ok, the game is a lot like minecraft which says alot for me since it's not in the same style (not 8bit-like) so i would probably buy it and like it alot. but since there hasn't been room for objective opinions in the whole mass of fan likes and not enough progress in the game to show it's worthy for greenlight at this moment, i'd say they could've waited a little longer so they could show us more proof.
either way, it didn't matter if they delayed putting it on greenlight since yognaughts say yes to the game now and they will in a few months.
[KFE] Horror Traktor Jan 3, 2013 @ 10:09am 
Originally posted by Shadeyr:
as i said in a different topic: i'm not against this game, but most of the thumbs up came from yognaughts which doesn't say a thing about how the game realy is. ok, the game is a lot like minecraft which says alot for me since it's not in the same style (not 8bit-like) so i would probably buy it and like it alot. but since there hasn't been room for objective opinions in the whole mass of fan likes and not enough progress in the game to show it's worthy for greenlight at this moment, i'd say they could've waited a little longer so they could show us more proof.
either way, it didn't matter if they delayed putting it on greenlight since yognaughts say yes to the game now and they will in a few months.
Congratulations on the first reasonable argument against this game ever. (Taking positive sides as well.)
King Kickass Jan 4, 2013 @ 7:30am 
It's a Sexy game, get over it
History Jan 6, 2013 @ 2:34am 
dont want a get a fanboy voted games like thisone
[KFE] Horror Traktor Jan 6, 2013 @ 4:59am 
Originally posted by History:
dont want a get a fanboy voted games like thisone
Well, if it's fanboy's that voted this game into getting greenlit, I want to see your proof for this.
And it's quite immature to start whining over something you can't do anything about.
DasPhoenix Jan 7, 2013 @ 8:03pm 
Proof that it is a fanboy's vote? Easy. The game is clearly flawed at this point, per the glitchy mechanics, and the lack of features. It seems to have no objective at this point, other than building awesome buildings, which makes the game look like the developers made it with no end-point in mind.
Look at the game now, and take away the "Yog" in the title and the yogscast endorsement. What is it now? A nice bit of freeware, maybe, but not much else.
It is simply too obvious that this game would probably not have been greenlighted without the yogscast's community upvoting it.
And while HE can't do anything about it, the community got it greenlighted, and the community can also make it fail by not buying/popularizing it. I doubt YOU can do anything about that either.
Showing 1-15 of 115 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50