This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Delver
AyeAyeLtd Nov 11, 2012 @ 9:14am
Multiplayer?
I know that the description does not mention Multiplayer and I am aware that it is a challenging thing to code, but I think that this game would be even greater if it had some type of co-op exploration feature.

I've played the beta from the site and it is spectacular. *Shameful Plug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8LY9NsReoI *

I just think that this game would be more fun if you could play with a friend or a few.
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Digitalhawk Nov 24, 2012 @ 4:21pm 
Yes, yes it would. With enough support from the community ie... us, im sure we could help him add in multiplayer at some point after the main game had been released or, even better, when it is released on steam etc.
AyeAyeLtd Nov 25, 2012 @ 9:04am 
Originally posted by The Crusader:
Yes, yes it would. With enough support from the community ie... us, im sure we could help him add in multiplayer at some point after the main game had been released or, even better, when it is released on steam etc.

I think that if the community buys enough copies, we can convince him that adding multiplayer would be worth his time.
NarcolepticMongoose Nov 29, 2012 @ 6:31pm 
Originally posted by BOT AyeAye:
I know that the description does not mention Multiplayer and I am aware that it is a challenging thing to code, but I think that this game would be even greater if it had some type of co-op exploration feature.

I've played the beta from the site and it is spectacular. *Shameful Plug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8LY9NsReoI *

I just think that this game would be more fun if you could play with a friend or a few.

Yah I was telling my friends on the bus the same exact thing! We all play a lot of Delver and being able to team up and play it well it would be my favorite game except Minecraft.
cruickshanks18 Dec 4, 2012 @ 11:31am 
I think that the game should be posted on IOS to get more people to play it then depending on how much people have played/bought altoghether then try to input multiplayer mode!
HikaZ Dec 12, 2012 @ 10:17am 
YES ! Multiplayer is a feature this game is unfortunately lacking :(
TheIntrepidPlayer Dec 15, 2012 @ 10:52am 
Multiplayer would be awesome for a game like this
Sir Onyx Jan 5, 2013 @ 4:47pm 
also one thing i hate about most games is that they don't have splitscreen multiplayer so if he could add that along with online multiplayer i will be very happy
Seized Jan 11, 2013 @ 2:16am 
Hell, I'd be willing to code multiplayer since he seems to want the game to be moddable.
I believe it's written in Java.
That Damnable Mr. Munkee Jan 30, 2013 @ 11:25am 
I would totally buy a second and third copy for my oldest son and daughter so we could crawl together...
Last edited by That Damnable Mr. Munkee; Jan 30, 2013 @ 11:25am
Techno Llama Mar 8, 2013 @ 11:56pm 
multi p;ayer could be like portal u work out puzzles to move on to the next level
scruffybird May 7, 2013 @ 9:01pm 
A co-op mode would be very nice!
Peace Duke May 17, 2013 @ 1:07pm 
I like it!
Mega Evo Babi-Bulbasuar May 17, 2013 @ 1:12pm 
Ya so you could work together share loot that would be fun :D
Darius May 18, 2013 @ 10:23am 
Multiplayer, co-op, and versus = win for this game
Mr_Powah May 18, 2013 @ 11:12am 
as long as it keeps the random generation, i think you should be able to play with friends. Also, you should eventually add some more dungeons and dragons-esque stuff, like warriors, rangers,barbarions, rouges, sorcerers, wizards, skillsheets (dependant on your race and class, limited custumization) elves, orcs, dwarves, humans, gnomes, more kinds of enemies, and most importantly: goblin merchants who sell you cool loots (enchanted weapons?).
Last edited by Mr_Powah; May 18, 2013 @ 11:13am
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50