This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Delver
Android?
Hello, Mr. Chad! Question: I'm impatient and will likely not wait to see if this makes Steam, (Good luck though!) I plan to buy pretty shortly.. My question is, on your website when you click to buy the computer version, it lists Android too. Does this mean that when I buy the PC version, I also can download it to my phone too? That would make my inner cheapskate very happy. Thank you and above all good luck here!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
To answer my own question, yes! Best 5 bucks you can spend, people!!! This game is delightful!
I originally got only the Android version on my Transformer Prime... It is AWESOME. Got me through 22 hours without power during the recent blizzard (along with Breath of Fire). As soon as I have the dosh, I'm going to be getting the PC version as well. This game is worth well over a buck to me :D (it was on sale when I purchased it, I believe... It's usually 2)
Nice! Yeah, i have enjoyed the hell outa both of em - My 6 year old daughter loves it too so Il be getting her a seperate copy too!
KnightBoberty Feb 12, 2013 @ 6:28pm 
I bought it for android, and was looking to download it on my computer as well. However, from what I can tell I will be charged again. I know that the android app was cheaper, but I didn't realize that I needed to buy the computer version if I wanted them both. Is there anyway I can get it without buying the full game again?
I had seen that before, and on the devs website I noticed that the Android only version was seperate than the computer version, but the Computer also had Android support.. Basically for 2 bucks you get the Android only key, and for 5 bucks you get a universal one.. I dont know if theres some kind of upgrade you could have or anything like that? best advice I can give you is to email him from the the entry on GoogleApps or the game's website and ask directly? Good luck! For the record, one way or the other the PC version is well worth it..
Last edited by That Damnable Mr. Munkee; Feb 12, 2013 @ 8:47pm
KnightBoberty Feb 12, 2013 @ 9:05pm 
Alright, I'll try contacting him! I appreciate the feedback! Who knows, if there is no way for me to upgrade, I may just buy it. The android app is fantastic, so I'm sure it is even better on the PC!
It's really fluid on the PC and a solid buy either way, but totally reach out to Mr. Chad - he's a real nice guy, and answered my own question within a day or two.. One of the benefits of playing the Indies!!! =)
StickNik May 18, 2013 @ 9:19am 
Thanks for the answer, I was wondering whether the OS icons indicated choice of what platform to buy, but since it's all, it's a definite buy! I am grateful for this thread :)
oh it would be awesome if you could get this game for ps vita
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50