This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Delver
NightFlyer Jan 5, 2013 @ 3:59pm
If I buy Alpha, Will I also get Steam Key?
My basic question is if I were to buy the alpha on the main site, would I be able to get the game on Steam if it gets the Greenlight?
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Haasva Jan 7, 2013 @ 5:57pm 
I don't know, but good question.
Ritzy Jan 15, 2013 @ 7:15am 
Why would you get a steam key? that would give you two copys of the game one for free and one paid for, you will only get the one copy not on steam
cuddigan  [developer] Jan 15, 2013 @ 12:00pm 
I should be able to give out keys for those that buy from the site, Under the Ocean just did something similar.
NightFlyer Jan 15, 2013 @ 3:03pm 
Originally posted by MrFiretiger778:
Why would you get a steam key? that would give you two copys of the game one for free and one paid for, you will only get the one copy not on steam

It would be like an FLT aproach where you get the DMR free version then you get a steam key as well.
NightFlyer Jan 15, 2013 @ 3:04pm 
Originally posted by cuddigan:
I should be able to give out keys for those that buy from the site, Under the Ocean just did something similar.
Thanks, now I will defiantly be buying the alpha.
Draven Jan 31, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
I will buy the Alpha if I can have the honour of displaying this epic game in my library!
ο τυχοδιώκτης Apr 3, 2013 @ 6:33pm 
Kracker you can already if you click add game... (at the bottom of your library) then add non-steam game, then select the delver execuable file
B1ackjack Apr 16, 2013 @ 8:19am 
i think i'll just keep playing an android version and i'll buy steam verion as soon as it's released. keep up the great work!
RollPlayingGamer May 17, 2013 @ 6:57pm 
this is a good question. I was thinking of waiting to buy it on Steam. but i still think i will wait. But this looks amazing. Yogscast did a great video on this game.
InnocentCatfaces May 19, 2013 @ 8:19am 
Yeah i really want to buy the game but i'm afraid that when i buy it on the site i will not be able to get it from steam/ future updates, i never bought something online besides from steam befpre so...
RafaelM. May 19, 2013 @ 9:10pm 
nice game
DTN Pelly! May 20, 2013 @ 1:08am 
Originally posted by NightFlyer:
My basic question is if I were to buy the alpha on the main site, would I be able to get the game on Steam if it gets the Greenlight?

When you buy the game, it goes on Humble Bundle and I think when the game becomes greenlighted, Humble Bundle will give you a code for steam (which will be free of course). I know this because I have many games on Humble Bundle in this same situation and has usually been the case. They also give you a free code for android aswell!

Before buying the game I recommend making a Humble Bundle account first. When or if you buy the game it will eventually ask you for your email (in the paying stage) and then it should be put on your HB account if you have used the same email for the account and the one you type in. I belive that even if you dont have a HB account before buying the game you can still make an account with that same email and still own the game.

I'm sure if you bought the game now, there would surely be a solution to redeeming the game onto steam eventually. I think buying now is better because of cheaper prices and the great feeling of supporting a great game when it is getting on it's feet. Good luck!
Rocki'n Doc Knockler May 23, 2013 @ 5:52pm 
Can You Please Help Me (Like Please So He Can See)
I Bought The Game Using Amazon Payment Option After Entering My Email
Then I Added My Information And Hit Continiue An Pay
After It Said Transaction Was Successful And Now.... How do i get the game
Please Private Message Me @ www.youtube.com/Skizdo NOT HERE
Sleepy Jun 3, 2013 @ 8:22pm 
Originally posted by Mr.Dr.Ritzy™:
when you buy a cd you can install it on any machine. isn't that like getting a bajillion free copies? we're not buying arm chairs. we're buying the right to use software. if that right is issued by the owner; then you should rightfully be able to use that software in any way that it is available per terms of the liscense. otherwise we'd be knee deep in developers that wanted you to buy a new copy every time you installed.

your post is preposterous.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50