Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Beast Boxing Turbo
goodhustle  [autor] 5 Lis, 2012 - 17:30
Beast Boxing Turbo PC/Mac demos available!
Beast Boxing Turbo is finally released! I know Greenlight entries with a demo are much easier to evaluate, so I made that a priority, and they're available now! Links to demos are available at http://www.beastboxing.com. If you've got any feedback for the us, the developers, we'd love to hear it. If you try out the demo, what did you think of it? A good fit for Steam? Inquiring minds want to know!
Wyświetlanie 1-2 z 2 komentarzy
< >
Darktech Kelly 8 Lis, 2012 - 7:17 
I purchased Beast Boxing Turbo last night from the .com site, but I am unfortunately having some challenges running the game for longer than 10 seconds - it throws a dump file path and closes.

I've been unable to find any kind of support forum, but I did see a contact address on the game's site.

What would you recommend I (and others who may have challenges running the game) do in a scenario like this? Any insight you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Update/Edit - A simple reboot solved the problem. Can't wait to play this now!
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Darktech Kelly; 8 Lis, 2012 - 7:23
goodhustle  [autor] 8 Lis, 2012 - 8:21 
Hi Darktech - this was a problem with the version update checker that got reported to me lastnight. I just disabled it on the server side for the time being, but the root cause is that I uploaded 1.0 to the direct purchase servers when I should have uploaded 1.0.1. Sorry about the crashes!

Please re-download the game and re-install. The demo version should respect your existing activation. 1.0.1 also has some UI fixes that aren't fatal but will make the game slightly nicer, and a fix for a training tutorial that had incorrect instructions.

Once you get in, check the Options menu and verify that it says Version 1.0.1.

Thanks for your support, and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!
Wyświetlanie 1-2 z 2 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50