Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Race the Sun
Jintek 9 Ara 2013 @ 7:44pm
Steam key for Flippfly buyers???
Any word on when the Steam keys will be available to us who supported the game through Flippfly? No Steam key appearing on the account page yet.
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Jintek 9 Ara 2013 @ 9:47pm 
Okay, here's what's weird. I bought 4 Race the Sun gifts from Flippfly, gifted one Humble link away to a friend and used one of the Flippfly keys for my own account. But no Steam key is showing up on my account I originally redeemed my first key on. Now, I just went and redeemed the two other keys to seperate emails....and guess what, there were the Steam keys for those two accounts. But my first account still isn't showing a Steam key at all, and this was a bought Humble Flippfly key, not a beta key I used for my original account that doesn't show a Steam key...

So I have no idea what that's all about.
DJKac 10 Ara 2013 @ 7:12am 
Hey
I think I have found a solution

I was worried about the same, but you have to go to your Humble Bundle page (that one with download link) and press "redeem Flippfly key". When you redeem it, it should appear on your Flippfly account page.
Jintek 10 Ara 2013 @ 7:15am 
|FC| DJKac tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Hey
I think I have found a solution

I was worried about the same, but you have to go to your Humble Bundle page (that one with download link) and press "redeem Flippfly key". When you redeem it, it should appear on your Flippfly account page.

That's only if you haven't redeemed it already before now. If you redeem any Flippfly RTS key right now it'll give you a Steam key, but for accounts which were redeemed some time ago aren't getting any keys added for some reason. ;)
freakyforest  [geliştirici] 10 Ara 2013 @ 7:32am 
Hey all, sorry that things haven't gone as planned again :\

Our server is acting up didn't get the keys to everyone last night. Aaron is on it, and hopefully he can work through the issues and get keys out soon. Our top priority right now is getting keys to all of our existing players.
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50