This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Inquisitor
Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:27pm
What is your favorite quest or story arc in Inquisitor? Any characters that really caught your attention? Why?
I am currently working through Act II, and I must say that the character dialogue is far from one-dimensional after meeting the manipulative Master of the Brotherhood of Righteous in Glatzburg. Glatzburg seems to have a lot more going on overall. So I am wondering what other types of intriguing scenarios people have experienced, and what made you like it, in particular?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Silph Apr 23, 2013 @ 6:41pm 
Some love to gripe and ♥♥♥♥♥ about everything in this game and weirdly enough also about the story. I've played through the whole game and I have to say, that I enjoyed Glatzburg the most, as Avalon felt somewhat the same in terms of story progress on a few occassions. Plus, the Music in Glatzburg is amazing. You can feel the dread and sadness of that place. In terms of characters, I think I enjoyed Tintham the most in Act 2
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50