This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Inquisitor
Sladien Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:27pm
What is your favorite quest or story arc in Inquisitor? Any characters that really caught your attention? Why?
I am currently working through Act II, and I must say that the character dialogue is far from one-dimensional after meeting the manipulative Master of the Brotherhood of Righteous in Glatzburg. Glatzburg seems to have a lot more going on overall. So I am wondering what other types of intriguing scenarios people have experienced, and what made you like it, in particular?
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Silph Apr 23, 2013 @ 6:41pm 
Some love to gripe and ♥♥♥♥♥ about everything in this game and weirdly enough also about the story. I've played through the whole game and I have to say, that I enjoyed Glatzburg the most, as Avalon felt somewhat the same in terms of story progress on a few occassions. Plus, the Music in Glatzburg is amazing. You can feel the dread and sadness of that place. In terms of characters, I think I enjoyed Tintham the most in Act 2
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50