Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Platformines
Radrel 15 Ara 2012 @ 8:15am
Do not support this game.
Hi

I just wanted to warm people not to support this game, as the current demo does not work, nor do the developers provide any support for their game beyond promotion of their game.

No contact information is given to actually contact the devs, and all information about the background of the devs is impossible.

this game is likely to be vaporware. I am warning everyone before people get their hopes up.
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Bernard 15 Ara 2012 @ 2:19pm 
The updated demo works fine for me. One would think there'd be a lot more people talking about it if it was broken.
magikogaming  [geliştirici] 16 Ara 2012 @ 2:00pm 
masterbreti tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Hi

I just wanted to warm people not to support this game, as the current demo does not work, nor do the developers provide any support for their game beyond promotion of their game.

No contact information is given to actually contact the devs, and all information about the background of the devs is impossible.

this game is likely to be vaporware. I am warning everyone before people get their hopes up.
What are you talking about?
The demo works great for most of the people and you can always find ways to contact us on our website, facebook, twitter, ect... We always do our best to answer people with issues or questions.

Why dont you describe your problem or error messages right here so we can help you out ?

Or are you just trolling ??

(I'll be deleting this thread in a couple days if no more answers)
En son magikogaming tarafından düzenlendi; 16 Ara 2012 @ 2:01pm
Radrel 17 Ara 2012 @ 9:43am 
The Demo works until you go to play the game, then it is just a white screen, sound apperently works, but just a white screen with 2 small lime green bars at the bottom.

I've tried it on multipl different computers, and all have the same problem. So I believe that this game is nothing more than a scam attempt on honest gamers.
magikogaming  [geliştirici] 17 Ara 2012 @ 11:49am 
masterbreti tarafından gönderilen ileti:
The Demo works until you go to play the game, then it is just a white screen, sound apperently works, but just a white screen with 2 small lime green bars at the bottom.

I've tried it on multipl different computers, and all have the same problem. So I believe that this game is nothing more than a scam attempt on honest gamers.

If you tried on multiple computers then maybe your download is corrupted. Try downloading it again. If it's still not working, send us an email at platformines_demo(at)magikogaming(dot)com with your computers details (video card, os, memory) and a screenshot of what you're seeing.

Locking this thread now.
En son magikogaming tarafından düzenlendi; 17 Ara 2012 @ 11:50am
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50