Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Dead Cyborg
endi  [Entwickler] 8. Jan. 2013 um 8:11 Uhr
Technical FAQ
-Why no installer?
-I have no time to make it. Just unpack the zip file and start "start_game.bat" file.

-What about the viruses? Is this game checked?
-About viruses: the file is checked by common antivirus programs, but you can check it after download of course.

-What platforms are supported?.
-Supported platforms are: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux.

-What is the minimal hardware to run this game?
-It will runs fine on a 1.5Ghz processor and a Geforce7600 or equivalent ATI videocard. But better to try it yourself, it is free to download.

-How can I check this game is running on my machine?
-The download is free. So download it, try it. If your machine can't run this game, don't make donation. :)

-I have graphics some problem.
-Try to update your graphics driver.

-How can I start the game in fullscreen?
1: You can maximize the window to the full size of your desktop.
2: You can edit the start_game.bat. ;-) Use "-f" for fullscreen and: width height bitdepth freq.

-Where can I set the anti-alias and texure filters and other graphics options?
-You must use your video card control panel. For example "NVIDIA Control Panel" - if you have an NVIDIA video card.

-What languages are supported?
-Now only english and hungarian.

-What will happen when you can't get enough donation?
-Then the game will goes commercial... or I will stop the development... I don't know.

-Can I put the game to torrent or other download sites?
-This is not allowed. You must use this webpage to download it. This is because of the copyrights, and because I will make updates here (bugfixes etc.).
(Update: drop an email to reqest permission.)

-I have other questions.
-You can write an email to me, and I will answer if I have time.