Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Dead Cyborg
endi  [Entwickler] 8. Jan. 2013 um 8:08 Uhr
Story and Gameplay FAQ
What is the story of this game?
-You are a human being who has waken up in a cryotank... you have no memories, but you find some messages from the past... from yourself... You don't feel good... maybe this is a radioactive and toxic place ... you may not have much time... You find some stupid robots... with strange answers to your questions.

Where and when is this game playing?
-We don't know. Maybe in the future... in a rusty, metal and concrete, post apocalyptic world... but it doesn't matter.

What about the game mechanism?
-The gameplay is very simple. You can move, take items and use them. You can examine a lot of things. You can find information about the world and the story - very important, this is the soul of the game. You must build up the story using these pieces of information.
This is a very important and unique part of the game. So: explore, search, think.

Why no save in this game?
-There is checkpoint system with password. The main gameplay is simple, so if you don't read the texts again, you can reach a position very fast - and with the password you can start a level.

The graphics are good but why are the animations so simple?
-This is a text based game. So it's the texts that are important, the animations are only extras.

Why do you created this game?
-This game is my fulfilled dream. I love the old text adventures, the fps games and the classic sci-fi writers. I wanted to make a game with really serious story about the life and death... about the human existence.

What's about your bad english?
-In the game you will find good english that is not my bad english. :)

I have other questions.
-Please write me an email (you can find my address on the homepage) and I will answer your questions as I have time.
Beiträge 1-1 von 1
< >
elches666 24. Okt. 2013 um 19:48 Uhr 
sounds intersting
Beiträge 1-1 von 1
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50