This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Legends of Aethereus
Chengy Aug 5, 2013 @ 2:09am
Greenlight ver. and normal version

If I buy this game right now and tomorrow it enter steam greenlight.
Will I be able to put it on my library free of charge ?
Or I ll have to buy this game on steam again ?
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
DoctorBear Aug 5, 2013 @ 7:09am 
You'll get a steam key for your LoA purchase.
Chengy Aug 5, 2013 @ 7:16am 
Sry man I'm still confuse
If I bought a key from greenmangaming
I'll get the key for steam version right ?

thks for the answer man
DoctorBear Aug 5, 2013 @ 7:18am 
Originally posted by Chengy:

thks for the answer man :D:

Mhm, as i understand it at least. You'll get a steam version key if you've purchased it from another site like GMG or them personally. But i'd wait for official word on this from the community manager, although i'm certain of it.
Chengy Aug 5, 2013 @ 7:21am 
Originally posted by DoctorBear:

thks for the answer man

Mhm, as i understand it at least. You'll get a steam version key if you've purchased it from another site like GMG or them personally. But i'd wait for official word on this from the community manager, although i'm certain of it.

Ok then I'll wait for this game to be lit
Hope I dont have to wait for a very long time

Thks
DoctorBear Aug 5, 2013 @ 7:25am 

Ok then I'll wait for this game to be lit
Hope I dont have to wait for a very long time

Thks

You don't have to wait for it to be greenlit, really. Just for Anthony to respond, and he's usually pretty quick with responses. As it's become standard practice now to provide a steam key.
ThreeGates Studio  [developer] Aug 5, 2013 @ 12:01pm 
This has NOT been confirmed guys, you can speculate, but as of now I can't talk about keys on various platforms. -Anthony LOA CM
Chengy Aug 5, 2013 @ 7:09pm 
Ok then
DoctorBear Aug 5, 2013 @ 7:29pm 
Originally posted by ThreeGates Studio:
This has NOT been confirmed guys, you can speculate, but as of now I can't talk about keys on various platforms. -Anthony LOA CM

That's too bad, it would be nice to not have to buy the game a second time just to have it on steam.
vTz AAA Aug 6, 2013 @ 4:52am 
wow
ThreeGates Studio  [developer] Aug 6, 2013 @ 12:19pm 

That's too bad, it would be nice to not have to buy the game a second time just to have it on steam.

We do not intend to have you purchase the game more than once. We intend for your keys to work on steam.

Stay tuned for a proper announcement on this.

-Anthony
LoA CM
Last edited by ThreeGates Studio; Aug 6, 2013 @ 12:21pm
DoctorBear Aug 6, 2013 @ 12:22pm 

We do not intend to have you purchase the game more than once. We intend for your keys to work on steam.

Stay tuned for a proper announcement on this.

-Anthony
LoA CM

Oh, alright. Thanks for the clarification.
~VoiD* | oh Sep 23, 2013 @ 4:41am 
are there any news now ? the game looks very interesting and i would like to buy it on the official page when i can be sure that i will get a steam key as soon its released on steam.
]|[Psychdlc Sep 25, 2013 @ 5:11am 
If you purchase the game we will provide you with a Steam Key. So the official answer is yes! You will be provided with a Steam Key so you can enjoy the game through Steam!

Cheers Three Gates Dev Team
darknitej Sep 26, 2013 @ 9:21am 
Originally posted by I Three Gates Dev:
If you purchase the game we will provide you with a Steam Key. So the official answer is yes! You will be provided with a Steam Key so you can enjoy the game through Steam!

Cheers Three Gates Dev Team

That is way too awesome, will buy it on your site then!
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50