Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Legends of Aethereus
S |PNC| Tenchu 26 януари 2013 в 9:19сут.
Game Demo.
Usually with this kind of games I like to play at least for a short while to get the glimpse of a combat. If its fun and engaging I would go for this game. 4 player co op, can't go wrong on that. I would rather see Monster Hunter but if this game is a mixture of action RPG and Tower defense then I would be interested.

So yeah, any chance for a demo ?...no?
Показване на 1-8 от 8 коментара
< >
ThreeGates Studio  [разработчик] 30 януари 2013 в 2:14сут. 
We have a Beta out right now where our Kickstarter backers have been testing for us, we also had an invite (via our Facebook-page) to Linux and Mac-testers. The Beta isn't public/open at the moment because we wanted to show an even more polished game before it comes to that. Check our website for more information.
S |PNC| Tenchu 30 януари 2013 в 9:56сут. 
Makes sense. Thanks
Ze Donut 30 април 2013 в 2:49сут. 
The game looks interresting to me, why not a open beta? Im sure u guys will get much faster bug reports, cool idea's and more.
Selyp 19 май 2013 в 3:06след. 
If you are interested I have some Beta Footage here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm2cJm5_HZM
Morphy 21 май 2013 в 10:26сут. 
+1 to open beta, it will be nice to try it with a couple of friends ;)
Caitlin764 9 юни 2013 в 9:55сут. 
Seems interestion
ThreeGates Studio  [разработчик] 13 юни 2013 в 12:55след. 
We'll get some beta gameplay footage up for you soon, stay tuned!
DoctorBear 23 юни 2013 в 7:26след. 
Първоначално публикувано от Dango:
Първоначално публикувано от Morphy:
Първоначално публикувано от Caitlin764:

If you guys are still interested in Beta the community managers seem to be trying to get into the habit of doing some livestreams on Twitch.tv and there's a possiblity of him doing them weekly or more frequently, even. He gave out a couple of keys on the last livestream, so if you're still interested i'd keep a look out for another livestream (according to the recorded video of the stream) possibly either monday or friday. They'll probably give out more keys then for people who are interested like they did last time.
Показване на 1-8 от 8 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50