Questo gioco è ora disponibile su Steam!

Grazie per averci aiutato a selezionare questo gioco per la distribuzione tramite Steam. Ulteriori informazioni, incluso un collegamento alla pagina del Negozio di Steam, sono disponibili in basso.

Huntsman:The Orphanage
Arale//Zero 23 nov 2012, ore 17:51
You took away the scary
While Plague Doctors can be pretty darn scary, and one plague doctor particularly is in The Fear Mythos (search it up), I really don't think you can have the particular feel you did with Slender Man.

You know, if only there weren't so many idiots who all they know of Slender Man is "Slender". Then good Slender Man video games could be created. Tsss. It's gotten popular enough now that I feel embarrassed to like SM at all.

Oh well, good luck making your Huntsman scary. I don't deny you can create a creepy atmosphere.

But The Huntsman just isn't doing it for me the same good old TPF did. Sorry.
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 19
< >
ShadowShifters  [sviluppatore] 23 nov 2012, ore 23:19 
@ghastlyMeme [L♎⦻] - Thank you for caring enough to create a discussion thread!

What with Slenderman not being public domain now-a-days, developers just can't create a project based on him any more, so we've poured our hearts into creating a new mythology and a new antagonist with Huntsman.

While he isn't Slenderman, he isn't meant to be; he's a new guy with a new history and won't be directly comparable (no-one will be!). But we hope you come back to enjoy the Huntsman and learn more about him and the depth of his story as time goes by!
Arale//Zero 23 nov 2012, ore 23:31 
Yeah, I think I might be able to enjoy the Huntsman... it just doesn't have the whole 'legacy' behind it, you know? Ah well, I'll see what happens. :)
Artist Formerly Known As Kaizer 29 nov 2012, ore 7:58 
I was perplexed to return to this page to see it's aim change drastically, but I think that it is for the better. Much like zombies, everyone is hopping on the Slenderman bandwagon. I was excited for another game based off of him but having a new and frightful antagonist has me excited more than ever! I look forward to this game's release with great anticipation!
ShadowShifters  [sviluppatore] 29 nov 2012, ore 13:27 
@Kaizerko, the Shadow Fiend - Thank you for making such a big adjustment and seeing the potential in what we're doing!
Callacas 29 nov 2012, ore 20:31 
Can you please inform me, I havn't been on this page since I liked it. What happened to the slender man domain? I thought the Slender Man creator was going to let his creation just become a myth, so that people like you could make games or writers short stories expanding his creation's story and thus adding to the myth. Am I wright, or did I mess up here and misunderstand?
Arale//Zero 29 nov 2012, ore 21:35 
Messaggio originale di Syndros:
Can you please inform me, I havn't been on this page since I liked it. What happened to the slender man domain? I thought the Slender Man creator was going to let his creation just become a myth, so that people like you could make games or writers short stories expanding his creation's story and thus adding to the myth. Am I wright, or did I mess up here and misunderstand?

You were right, but technically there is like an option holder guy and Valve really wants people to DEFINITELY have the copyright rights.

I was perplexed to return to this page to see it's aim change drastically, but I think that it is for the better. Much like zombies, everyone is hopping on the Slenderman bandwagon

Meh, I remember when Slender Man (don't forget the space!!) wasn't so well-known by people who weren't 'in the stories'. That was a good time. Then Slender ruined everything.
fabledHyperdrive {Heir of Space} 30 nov 2012, ore 0:57 
Slendy is now legal property of someone? Come on! Just because he's an unknown creature that stalks and kills children it doesn't mean he can't have human rights.
fabledHyperdrive {Heir of Space} 30 nov 2012, ore 0:58 
@Roxy
Similar thing happened to SCP. Containment Breach kinda stuffed it up a bit. Now a lot of people think that CB came first.
Arale//Zero 30 nov 2012, ore 19:51 
Messaggio originale di Snowconez:
@Roxy
Similar thing happened to SCP. Containment Breach kinda stuffed it up a bit. Now a lot of people think that CB came first.

I'm very sad about that too :'(
TheHyde 3 dic 2012, ore 19:43 
I found a funny cartoon with a plague doctor, might give you guys more reasons to fear him lol

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2807391/Faking/
Judge Dredd 8 dic 2012, ore 21:12 
Slenderman is an extremely bland and unoriginal mythological creature. Plague doctor masks are one hell of a lot more creepy and serve a higher purpose.
Arale//Zero 8 dic 2012, ore 21:13 
Messaggio originale di AnTrix:
Slenderman is an extremely bland and unoriginal mythological creature. Plague doctor masks are one hell of a lot more creepy and serve a higher purpose.

I guess having children kidnapped isn't scary at all.

Slender Man prays on several kinds of fears, such as kidnappers, faceless beings, mysterious strangers, being alone in the darkness, you yourself turning evil...

oh, and his name isn't spelled Slenderman.
Sullium (Everyone) 25 dic 2012, ore 19:57 
@ghastlyMeme//Roxy Lalonde You have a point that the Huntsman doesn't have the "legacy" of Slender_Man, but I still think the Huntsman has a lot going for him. The Huntsman is supernatural in a very different way from Slendy, and I'm intrigued as to how this will fit into the gameplay.
SHODAN 4 gen 2013, ore 2:27 
I myself am quite curious about "The Huntsman". I am really looking forward to learning more about him in the coming days and am looking forward to trying this game once it is released.
ShadowShifters  [sviluppatore] 4 gen 2013, ore 17:31 
@The Scarecrow - Thank you! We're really keen to see it all come together too, can't wait!
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 19
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50