Ce jeu est maintenant disponible sur Steam !

Merci d'avoir aidé ce jeu à être distribué sur Steam. De plus amples informations ainsi qu'un lien vers la page du magasin Steam sont disponibles ci-dessous.

Huntsman:The Orphanage
ShadowShifters  [développeur] 31 oct 2012 à 17h30
HALLOWEEN GIVE-AWAY COMPETITION WINNERS
Announcing the winners of the SLENDERMAN: THE ORPHANAGE "FREAKY FEATURES" competition - and there are some surprises... 10 of them!
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 45
< >
ShadowShifters  [développeur] 31 oct 2012 à 17h59 
Happy Halloween to all our entrants! We are so blown away by the energy and thought that has gone into so many of the game features ideas, we've decided to boost the 13 game give-aways by giving away an extra 10 copies! Here comes the list of winners...
ShadowShifters  [développeur] 31 oct 2012 à 18h00 
In no particular order:

OneManCavalry
Wookiee Smuggler
Deathly Logic
galactic panda :3 [Oz Fur]
busiwebmasters
Deathbringerxx
MXmaniac101
๖ۣۜDn@ Bloodlust LDR
shakdude
Dr. Malicous Meanie
Joreal Conners
Din mammas bil
[Tophat] Erebos
DManOriginal
gate2darkness
Apollo-708
@Spurlz
josep1sg
*GSA*Killer9(GR)
ParadoX 14
Grey Dragon
13th |UKCS|
ShadowShifters  [développeur] 31 oct 2012 à 18h01 
If you can count this far, you'll see there's one more to go... we just have to acknowledge the input and support of HeatBombastic's player guide to getting the most out of the game experience!
MXR72 31 oct 2012 à 18h18 
Siked! I won! Can't wait for release! It's great that you guys put on this contest, around the special time of year..... Thumbs up to your dev team for their hard work and time to listen to the fans ideas! Can't wait to get playing!
DOTA.1337.NOOB.SLAYER2 31 oct 2012 à 18h29 
Great, im happy to see that you liked my idea! But how will i get the game?
ShadowShifters  [développeur] 31 oct 2012 à 19h09 
@Din mammas bil - Watch this space! Upon release on Steam codes will be made available for you to redeem. Congrats and thanks for putting thought into it!
Riff 31 oct 2012 à 20h57 
Thank you kindly. I should fetch an axe and a smartphone, head out to the woods in a minute. I'm going to need to train.

On a seperate note, I want to congratulate you on coming as far as you have with your game. I hope it does well. Good luck in all your endeavors.
ShadowShifters  [développeur] 31 oct 2012 à 21h21 
@Joreal Conners - thank you for that, and thank you for all the support and input.
Wookiee Smuggler 1 nov 2012 à 2h21 
YAY I won something. First time I've ever won something. And that something is going to be a fantastic game. WOOOOOT!
Wookiee Smuggler 1 nov 2012 à 2h27 
By the way, you guys are doing a great job and thank you for listening to everyones ideas. :D
Dernière modification de Wookiee Smuggler; 1 nov 2012 à 2h28
ShadowShifters  [développeur] 1 nov 2012 à 4h20 
@Wookiee Smuggler - I'm happy that you're happy!
|FOS| Syntheticus Legionarii 1 nov 2012 à 7h07 
Thanks guys.
13th |UKCS| 1 nov 2012 à 7h09 
YES! So freaking happy that I have won. Really looking forward to the full release so I can face Slendy on another map
Teddy Roosevelt 1 nov 2012 à 8h17 
Yay! i won :) . I was just wondering, if this comes out on disk (i thought it might be becuase i heard you might be releasing artwork with it ), will the people who have won get the artwork too? :)
|FOS| Syntheticus Legionarii 1 nov 2012 à 9h17 
Do we get a place in the "Special thanks" credits?
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 45
< >
Par page : 15 30 50