Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Huntsman:The Orphanage
ShadowShifters  [geliştirici] 18 Eyl 2012 @ 7:33pm
DEVELOPER HOTLINE: Huntsman:The Orphanage (ALPHA)
Hi everyone, here's just one more way to interact with Shadowshifters, developers of Huntsman:The Orphanage. Don't forget if you want to vote on specific game features, look for us on Facebook!
En son ShadowShifters tarafından düzenlendi; 19 Kas 2012 @ 4:06pm
45 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Derp 19 Eyl 2012 @ 8:06am 
When it will be out :o
ShadowShifters  [geliştirici] 19 Eyl 2012 @ 2:45pm 
@Pootis Paw (Team Pootis) - Too early for us to set a release date yet, as this is an indie effort with a team of three and we want enough votes from fans to carry us through to Greenlighting for distribution before we can accelerate production with more team members, but we will be releasing playable demo scenes as fast as we can produce 'em, so keep checking back!
Derp 19 Eyl 2012 @ 3:34pm 
Thanks for tell me @ShadownShifers. :)
Cold Eyes 23 Eyl 2012 @ 3:39pm 
why do a slender man game. slenderman is overused.
ShadowHawk722 (Shadowscari) 24 Eyl 2012 @ 9:19pm 
DeRpY tarafından gönderilen ileti:
why do a slender man game. slenderman is overused.

Did you ever think Derpy hooves is overused?
ShadowShifters  [geliştirici] 24 Eyl 2012 @ 10:39pm 
@DeRpY - Batman has been going since the 1940's, constantly re-invented (albeit with varying degrees of success) by a long chain of creatives from the fields of writing, comic art, film-making, games etc... yet Batman still remains valid as a cultural icon. Doubtless many people have expressed their opinion over that time that no-one should ever try to improve upon the original, and of course there are many more who eagerly await the next Batman movie. What this tells us is that each person has their opinion, and those who don't want Slenderman content creators to keep working hard to make better quality content for the fans may wish to ignore Slenderman projects, and instead use their time to support whichever are their favourite projects - that way, everyone gets what they personally enjoy. It's a lovely thought...
Cheeseiron 24 Eyl 2012 @ 10:56pm 
Jesus the first trailer scared the crap out of me... I really want to see this game realeased... :D
The Postal Dude.™ 4 Eki 2012 @ 7:33pm 
Well,if there's no exact date........how much will you charge for this game? just asking.
By the way best of luck with your game! I'll be sure to purchase it. :D
ShadowShifters  [geliştirici] 4 Eki 2012 @ 9:09pm 
It's too early in the dev process for us to asess the dev costs and the sales projections, but the aim is: super affordable. The quality bar is rising all the time!
Sykoklown 8 Eki 2012 @ 12:35am 
As long as there are no pages to be collected, this game will beat all of its predicessors. :D
ShadowShifters  [geliştirici] 8 Eki 2012 @ 12:37am 
@Sykoklown - You have my "No-Pages" guarantee!
ShadowShifters  [geliştirici] 10 Eki 2012 @ 5:00am 
Currently planning Christmas 2012 release...
ShadowShifters  [geliştirici] 11 Eki 2012 @ 5:20pm 
HALLOWEEN GIVE-AWAY COMPETITION
Win yourself a free copy of horror-mystery game “The Slenderman Stories: The Orphanage”!

HERE'S THE 1-2-3 ON HOW TO WIN:

1. We want your input - visit our game’s official Steam Greenlight page and leave your comment there with your best ideas for freaky features you'd like to see in the game!

2. Like our Facebook page, and share this competition with your friends.

3. Follow us on Twitter, and RT this comp.

Winners will be announced on our official Steam Greenlight page on October 31st... HALLOWEEN!
(Only Greenlight comments will be eligible. Estimated game release date December 2012)
Synthetic Legion 26 Eki 2012 @ 5:06pm 
Okay Shadowshifters here's some ideas..

Along with the screen getting fuzzy whenever Slender is close to you...he should laugh...and the laughter escalates whenever he get's closer.

Another thing..

Music..

If this game is about finding pages then not only should the music like give you creeps..but it should have bells and an organ..

yes a pipe organ.

and a clock chiming.

Another thing, it shouldn't be too dark in the game. but dark enough to make the player nervous.

Another thing that i'd like to see

a cake jumping at you

or something out of the ordinary...like a chair jumping at you that would be cool.

And statues should move...ocasionally.

I'd love to play this.
Synthetic Legion 26 Eki 2012 @ 5:08pm 
Oh yeah and your flashlight should need batteries...and there should be keys for some doors and rusted kitchen utensils...

and you should also have letters about the place scattered throughout the game.

and a story about Slender...that would be awesome.
45 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50