This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

A Hat in Time
Billiam III Esquire Sep 18, 2013 @ 5:28pm
What acheivments should there be?
Examples: completing chapters and the game, collecting all the hats, pins, hourglasses and collecting a large amounts of orbs and defeating a number of enemies! What can you guys come up with?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
banjofan47 Sep 21, 2013 @ 8:17am 
I hope that they give you the option to turn that kind of thing off. It bothers me when im in the middle of playing a great game and achievements interrupt what im doing
Raelos Sep 28, 2013 @ 8:39am 
Maybe they'll have an achievement for being able to stay on a rocket for longer than usual or somthing
Rezic Oct 31, 2013 @ 12:04pm 
It's a collect-a-thon game. If the game is as close to Banjo Kazooie and DK64 ect. as the devs say there shouldn't really be any need for achievements. Just looking at the 135 stars you have in SM64 gives a feel of real accomplishment, and that is what I hope A Hat in Time will essentially feel like.
ShadwSonic Nov 19, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
Rezic is correct, however something about having achievements to simply show off that yes, I did indeed complete this game does have merit. Because of that, I really don't think there should be any achievements that DON'T involve part of 100%ing the game, but there should be some that do.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50