This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

A Hat in Time
gk99 #Cruise Jul 22, 2013 @ 7:31am
Woah woah woah, no PC-Splitscreen?
When he's talking about co-op in the stretch goals part of the video, he says that you can "play splitscreen on consoles if we get there OR online on the PC." Does this mean we're not getting splitscreen on the PC? Frankly, I would love to be able to play this with a friend in splitscreen, but I have no interest in buying a Wii U, even if the game gets on there.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Super RED Shard Jul 24, 2013 @ 1:48pm 
I support this. And for the love of all things good in this world, PLEASE, if this happens, ADD SUPPORT FOR KEYBOARD + MOUSE / CONTROLLER SPLITSCREEN.
Raven Clouds Aug 31, 2013 @ 11:38am 
Agreed here. Split - Screen PC is (in my opinion) something that NEEDS to be here. As a one of two twins my brother and I are, and as fans of Mario-style video games, this game would be a must have for me if it had split screen, altough it is already a must have as is.. but please split screen T_T
Leonard Aug 31, 2013 @ 11:39am 
really neat idea
Engoni Nov 21, 2013 @ 3:14am 
There are no reason to not include splitscreen on PC nowdays.
2sBs Nov 24, 2013 @ 3:04pm 
Originally posted by Engoni:
There are no reason to not include splitscreen on PC nowdays.
Agreed. Even Portal 2 was patched so you can play splitscreen co-op on PC, without using dev console or anything.
Jinx Apr 20 @ 5:29pm 
Yes, split-screen on PC, please. Many of us have multiple 360 controllers and big monitors or HDTVs for our PC. I love playing local multiplayer fighters, racers, etc.

Also, if you support custom aspect ratios we can actually "split" it across two monitors so each person gets a whole one! Works great in Dungeon Defenders and Blur.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50