This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

A Hat in Time
Missingnope. Jul 8, 2013 @ 11:17pm
Does this game deserve TF2 Pre-Order promotions?
Isn't it that fkn obvious, Valve? IS IT!? Here are my ideas:
-The Hat in Time for all classes
-"Moustache Girl's" Moustache for Spy

I wonder what ideas you guys have.
Last edited by Missingnope.; Jul 14, 2013 @ 6:32pm
Showing 1-15 of 83 comments
< >
2sBs Jul 12, 2013 @ 6:29am 
Agreed. Mecha spent so long contributing to the TF2 community, he deserves his game having TF2 items. EDIT: Make TF2 items collectable in the game, and get it unlocked in TF2 after finding it, using a system similar to Poker Night at the Inventory.
Triforce Saturn Jul 12, 2013 @ 10:17pm 
Well I mean, the game is called A HAT in Time. seriously, they can't turn down an opportunity like that.
playn Jul 12, 2013 @ 11:14pm 
Originally posted by Triforce Saturn:
Well I mean, the game is called A HAT in Time. seriously, they can't turn down an opportunity like that.
Yep it's just too perfect.
Wolfer Jul 13, 2013 @ 7:41pm 
uumbrella bat for scout (exsue my spelling)
AHeadeOfRock Jul 13, 2013 @ 9:37pm 
Her hat simply must be made available in TF2. It's unbelievably perfect for the game. I mean... it's a HAT!!
Mister Fluffles Jul 14, 2013 @ 6:16pm 
Come on Valve, we know you like hats! This is a huge opportunity!
Wolfer Jul 14, 2013 @ 7:01pm 
hat: little red riding moustache its the hood plus the moustache
[R_z] I_r_Cabose Jul 15, 2013 @ 8:33am 
Maybe one of those fancy mafia-style mustaches for the Heavy.
ChiChia Jul 15, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
The heavy could have the apron that one of the Mafia guys had that said "Kiss the cook"
RagingRampage64 Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:06pm 
Originally posted by Triforce Saturn:
Yeah TF2 and us just love our hats :D
2fst2quik Jul 16, 2013 @ 2:48am 
Well maybe not because like what about people who spent money in kick-starter if you paid at least 15$ i believe which I did you would get the game.... So like.... See what I mean here?
Lulz. N3CR0M4NC3R Jul 16, 2013 @ 4:22am 
Originally posted by Duckin' Ashykins:
Well maybe not because like what about people who spent money in kick-starter if you paid at least 15$ i believe which I did you would get the game.... So like.... See what I mean here?
Well if they do ever decide to make the pre-order thing true, I believe people who paid, like you, should get the whatever might be.
[cf] Nanakisan Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:21am 
Originally posted by Duckin' Ashykins:

All mecha has to do is give Valve the list of people who essentially pre-ordered the game through Kick Starter. Perhaps work with valve on designing a Badge/pin saying you are a Kickstarter Hero for supporting this game.
gigaoras2k Jul 19, 2013 @ 7:53pm 
i think it would be cool if you pre orded it and get the hat for all classes as seenn in the vido game
gigaoras2k Jul 19, 2013 @ 7:54pm 
also to have the umbreal as a bat
Showing 1-15 of 83 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50