This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

A Hat in Time
Cudnim Turnip May 17, 2013 @ 9:21am
Possible Ideas!
Jonas may be genius when it comes to coding and textures, but there can be ways to help his development team. Like boss ideas, upgrades, and add-ons. Jonas (Mecha) can look at this post time to time and find something very interesting.This post may or may not help progress but can make a better game!
Showing 1-15 of 98 comments
< >
Cudnim Turnip May 17, 2013 @ 9:22am 
Starting off, I think when Hat Girl gets damaged, her hat should get torn up, and patches can heal her!
Silver Hemswood May 18, 2013 @ 4:07am 
To me honest, I just really want Moustache Girl to be a recurring character in all the chapters. Maybe as an easter egg?

Hiding in a janitor's closet, atop a chimney stack, and under the infamous pot, it's the trademark Girl wearing a Beardy Disguise!
MekuCube  [developer] May 24, 2013 @ 12:37am 
Don't worry Silver, she will be a recurring character :D
Cudnim Turnip May 25, 2013 @ 5:38pm 
The new Umbrella Grappling hook should be able to grapple to places with Thick Air, Since the umbrella can hook onto it, maybe it can be called Air of Time
hollollol May 30, 2013 @ 3:38am 
ggg
ThisPixel May 30, 2013 @ 11:27am 
Top hats? Time travel? A Professor Layton reference or two wouldn't go amiss :)
.Pshew May 30, 2013 @ 11:40am 
It would be cool if each hat had its own special effect.
So not only would you wear the hat you think looks the best, but switching hats to get an advantage on the current task would become a core part of the gameplay.
Some effects like extra glide time, or higher jump, faster running.
Last edited by .Pshew; May 30, 2013 @ 12:01pm
meisterli [NMG] May 30, 2013 @ 1:43pm 
I would love a section of a level where Hat-Kid is chased by a gigantic mustache girl and has to avoid obstacles during the chase scene to reach the goal - which is a thingymabob that turns it all around! Making Hat-Girl the unstoppable rampager and Mustache Girl the chased Character. :P It could be a rather hard section, but the pay-off would be sweet sweet revenge. :P
dillon.brannick May 30, 2013 @ 3:15pm 
Originally posted by RainbowDash+Mookie=4:
It would be cool if each hat had its own special effect.
So not only would you wear the hat you think looks the best, but switching hats to get an advantage on the current task would become a core part of the gameplay.
Some effects like extra glide time, or higher jump, faster running.

this would be a nice touch... majora's hat
Cudnim Turnip May 31, 2013 @ 11:54am 
Another idea, POWERUPS, you can go to a store in the hub to buy patches that you can use when you are on the verge of hat ripping, a mirror that makes you think you look great and increases attack until you get hit, and a black market ticket!
Tohminium May 31, 2013 @ 8:11pm 
This game is awesome so I am sure it will reach the goal for co-op so I was just going to say it would be cool if the player 2 character could also wear hats that they got from the game and also dont limit split screen to just consoles, pc needs love too <3
Igno Jun 1, 2013 @ 3:07am 
Can we get something like a PVP speedrun mode? That would be awesome. :3 Sry my English sucks..
GreenLanternValentine Jun 1, 2013 @ 6:44am 
Progression like Banjo Kazooie would be amazing. There should be a central hub (something like a time town) and you go into each world from the hub (like the pictures in mario 64) maybe different hats open up different worlds
Rectal Disfunction Jun 1, 2013 @ 9:21am 
Controller support!! Controller support!!
Igno Jun 1, 2013 @ 11:19am 
^^^ That´s what we need.
Showing 1-15 of 98 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50