This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

A Hat in Time
Cakefish Oct 19, 2013 @ 1:03pm
Oh yes :D
I'm in love.

I never got to experience the original Super Mario 64 due to being 4 years old at the time - go figure. But I was lucky enough to experience the game with the enhanced port on the Nintendo DS. I am extremely excited by the prospect of a modern 3D platformer for PC - there are just too few of them these days! Being a solely PC gamer (well, not strictly true, i also have a 3DS) is tough when the number of 3D platformers is so anemic on PC - and with 3D platformers being right up there among my favourite genres. I just feel 3D platformers are so much more imaginative and creative than any shooter or even open world game you usually find these days. I want more games for PC like Psychonauts. Truly creative 3D platforming.

This game seems to be everything I want in a PC game. I have only just stumbled across its existence just today, but from what I am seeing in these videos and from reading around it has instantly gone up to be one of my most anticipated games of next year. It's about time someone stepped in and stop Nintendo from being the only developer that cares about 3D platformers and gave the genre a new lease of life on PC.

I very much look forward to following the news and announcements as the game progresses through development! If all goes well, no doubt this will be an instant purchase at launch for me.
Last edited by Cakefish; Oct 19, 2013 @ 1:05pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Leonard Oct 19, 2013 @ 1:26pm 
You can already buy and if you pay enought yo will get beta access plus the soundtrack
Leonard Oct 27, 2013 @ 11:20am 
at their website
Cakefish Nov 6, 2013 @ 8:53am 
I am very tempted to do so! I would like access to beta, but $70 is a lot of money as it's around the equivalent of £43.46 for me here in UK looking at exchange rates. Standard version is nice and good value at $20 (£12.42) but I do want beta access... oh decisions decisions... hmmm...

Do standard versions still get access earlier than world wide release or is that just deluxe versions?
Last edited by Cakefish; Nov 6, 2013 @ 8:53am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50