This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

A Hat in Time
Cudnim Turnip Nov 17, 2013 @ 6:35pm
Hype
The Post, "Possible Ideas!" is full to the non-existing brim with ideas! I think this discussion can be more of how excited we are for the game. Please, if you have any ideas for the game, put it in my other discussion. Please put what you are most excited for and what makes you excited. (ex. Graphics, story, etc.)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Cudnim Turnip Nov 17, 2013 @ 6:36pm 
I am personally excited for the story and gameplay. I have been looking at this game ever since it was just a white guy with a top hat and a fancy suit. I cant wait until this game comes out. I think it will fly off the shelves!
Cudnim Turnip Dec 12, 2013 @ 6:47pm 
I think that each chapter is something to enjoy! You have to quickly transition from happy, crowded and light (not to mention lava) to dark, empty-ish an fiendish. It isn't bad, but it can be a bit more challengeing since you need to adjust fast to the scene and enemies.
Cat Guard Dec 16, 2013 @ 4:43pm 
The minute I saw what A Hat In Time, I immediately click-spammed the "Yes" button like there was no tomorrow. I love collectathons like Banjo-Kazooie and Super Mario 64, how could I not love this? I personally want to see how the story, gameplay, dialogue, and level design turns out.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50