Este jogo agora está disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a sua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

REKOIL
DT|Dreamgirl  [desenvolvedor(a)] 18/set/2012 às 17:53
Participate in the Rekoil Beta!!!
Plastic Piranha is excited to announce the launch of beta testing for our new upcoming game, Rekoil! If you would like to be an official beta tester, you may apply by following these steps:

1. Visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92945422&searchtext
2. Like and favorite Rekoil, take a screen shot and email it to beta@rekoil.com
3. Wait for a reply and spread the word! Share with teammates, friends and family!
Exibindo comentários 115 de 88
< >
-DoV-Shock-MG 18/set/2012 às 18:41 
im so there I just sent in my SS of the steam page with a Fav'd make, I want this back so we can do League again where teams of friends are online for hours on-end to have a blast kicking but the real way, by shooting them down.....
DT|Dreamgirl  [desenvolvedor(a)] 19/set/2012 às 11:17 
Escrito originalmente por -DoV-Shock®*:
im so there I just sent in my SS of the steam page with a Fav'd make, I want this back so we can do League again where teams of friends are online for hours on-end to have a blast kicking but the real way, by shooting them down.....

Awesome! Thank you so much!
DiamondCaliber 19/set/2012 às 15:25 
There we go! I am really looking forward to this game! :D
Phunky 26/set/2012 às 3:33 
Done, would love access to the beta
The Useless Genius 26/set/2012 às 14:12 
i can't get it screen shot. sad face!! but, i did like and fav. how about some trust for the honor system, please?
ChrisAUA 26/set/2012 às 14:15 
ok sweet i hope i get the beta :D
Zoochery  [desenvolvedor(a)] 26/set/2012 às 15:06 
Escrito originalmente por The Useless Genius:
i can't get it screen shot. sad face!! but, i did like and fav. how about some trust for the honor system, please?

Have you tried hitting the PrintScreen button on your keyboard, then Ctrl+V to paste it into any art program (like Paint)?
DT|Dreamgirl  [desenvolvedor(a)] 28/set/2012 às 23:02 
Escrito originalmente por The Useless Genius:

Go ahead and send in your request to beta@rekoil.com
Poor Tony Krause 29/set/2012 às 0:13 
i sent the email to beta@plasticpiranha.com, as it was posted on Rekoil's website.
Is that ok, or do i have to send another one?
Zoochery  [desenvolvedor(a)] 29/set/2012 às 12:31 
Nope, you should be good.
I sent it to beta@plasticpiranha.com as well and I haven't gotten any response, is that normal ? D:
Zoochery  [desenvolvedor(a)] 1/out/2012 às 12:27 
That's normal :)

We're tying up a couple loose ends and will be starting the beta process today. Due to the overwhelmingly good response to the beta, we do have to invite people in waves. Don't want to crash the system!
✿JoshieZombie✿ Merry Christmas! 1/out/2012 às 13:57 
Ok, thanks for the info mate :3
I'll be excited to play ^-^
Avallac 3/out/2012 às 15:30 
Looking forward to this!
R3KO1L 4/out/2012 às 21:47 
download done and registered just waitin for email back
Última edição por R3KO1L; 4/out/2012 às 22:01
Exibindo comentários 115 de 88
< >
Por página: 15 30 50