This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

REKOIL
DT|Dreamgirl  [developer] Sep 18, 2012 @ 5:53pm
Participate in the Rekoil Beta!!!
Plastic Piranha is excited to announce the launch of beta testing for our new upcoming game, Rekoil! If you would like to be an official beta tester, you may apply by following these steps:

1. Visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92945422&searchtext
2. Like and favorite Rekoil, take a screen shot and email it to beta@rekoil.com
3. Wait for a reply and spread the word! Share with teammates, friends and family!
Showing 1-15 of 88 comments
< >
-DoV-Shock- Sep 18, 2012 @ 6:41pm 
im so there I just sent in my SS of the steam page with a Fav'd make, I want this back so we can do League again where teams of friends are online for hours on-end to have a blast kicking but the real way, by shooting them down.....
DT|Dreamgirl  [developer] Sep 19, 2012 @ 11:17am 
Originally posted by -DoV-Shock®*:
im so there I just sent in my SS of the steam page with a Fav'd make, I want this back so we can do League again where teams of friends are online for hours on-end to have a blast kicking but the real way, by shooting them down.....

Awesome! Thank you so much!
DiamondCaliber Sep 19, 2012 @ 3:25pm 
There we go! I am really looking forward to this game! :D
Phunky Sep 26, 2012 @ 3:33am 
Done, would love access to the beta
The Useless Genius Sep 26, 2012 @ 2:12pm 
i can't get it screen shot. sad face!! but, i did like and fav. how about some trust for the honor system, please?
ChrisAUA Sep 26, 2012 @ 2:15pm 
ok sweet i hope i get the beta :D
Zoochery  [developer] Sep 26, 2012 @ 3:06pm 
Originally posted by The Useless Genius:
i can't get it screen shot. sad face!! but, i did like and fav. how about some trust for the honor system, please?

Have you tried hitting the PrintScreen button on your keyboard, then Ctrl+V to paste it into any art program (like Paint)?
DT|Dreamgirl  [developer] Sep 28, 2012 @ 11:02pm 
Originally posted by The Useless Genius:

Go ahead and send in your request to beta@rekoil.com
Poor Tony Krause Sep 29, 2012 @ 12:13am 
i sent the email to beta@plasticpiranha.com, as it was posted on Rekoil's website.
Is that ok, or do i have to send another one?
Zoochery  [developer] Sep 29, 2012 @ 12:31pm 
Nope, you should be good.
✿JoshieZombie✿ Oct 1, 2012 @ 2:32am 
I sent it to beta@plasticpiranha.com as well and I haven't gotten any response, is that normal ? D:
Zoochery  [developer] Oct 1, 2012 @ 12:27pm 
That's normal :)

We're tying up a couple loose ends and will be starting the beta process today. Due to the overwhelmingly good response to the beta, we do have to invite people in waves. Don't want to crash the system!
✿JoshieZombie✿ Oct 1, 2012 @ 1:57pm 
Ok, thanks for the info mate :3
I'll be excited to play ^-^
Avallac Oct 3, 2012 @ 3:30pm 
Looking forward to this!
R3KO1L Oct 4, 2012 @ 9:47pm 
download done and registered just waitin for email back
Last edited by R3KO1L; Oct 4, 2012 @ 10:01pm
Showing 1-15 of 88 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50