This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

REKOIL
braver May 30, 2013 @ 1:47am
Signed Up For Beta No Reply?
Hey guys I signed up for the Rekoil beta by showing the screenshot of Liking,Following And Favoriting it so it could be a steam game I saw gameplay and I think its cool but I haven't gotten my beta copy for months help please?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
✪ kSquared May 30, 2013 @ 6:56pm 
For forums are a ghost town for nearly 3 months now. I was one of the original testers and played for a while, however lack of testers and active players killed it for a lot of people. NOW the devs are not updating, they are giving the players no reason to stick around. I am afraid this game may die completely if the devs do not release an update and get more people into this game. As far as trying to get accepted for the beta..it probably wont happen until (if it happens) a new version of the game is released.
Who knows whats going on over there...
Fuby Jun 9, 2013 @ 6:11am 
SHAME..never heard of the game at all.. paid my monthly bill over at gameservers and seen a "pre-order" for servers there on accident.. so thought I would check it out for the gang.. looks promising although the characters don't excite me much.. the gurl looks fine though. Maps look decent..

Ohwell.. other games to play.. they really need to push hard and get it viewed.. the options of servers and modding is a thing of the past in PC game play.. yet still very well accepted over DLC BS..only reason I even glanced at this.. oh and 15 buck price tag helps too..;-)

Gunslinger call of Juarez shows 15 bucks can get you alot of gameplay...

Last edited by Fuby; Jun 9, 2013 @ 6:13am
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50