This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

REKOIL
smoksquad ro[H]n pAuLiE-G Jan 23, 2013 @ 7:09am
What's going on?
Seriously devs what is going on here? There hasn't been a patch for a while nor dev interactions with the community, it seems like you're purposely trying to limit the playerbase with no eu servers, and even worse there is a tournament going on for this game for some reason. I don't mean to come off as brash but I must be honest: it is unimaginably stupid to host a tournament for this game in it's current state (there were only 2 matches opening day, TWO).

You guys really need to get it together because this game honestly hasn't progressed very much from the months old PAX gameplay videos. Your forums are practically dead since everyone stopped playing after having played this game in it's early state, and you guys don't seem to care.

I know this game has potential and that you guys can make a great game, but you really need to inform your community of what's going on in terms of development. Day-Z is a great example; the reason it's so popular is because the developers are EXTREMELY CLEAR that the game is in alpha (and it's open beta). What you guys did for the beta was hinging on false advertising as it was more like an early alpha (I'd say it's alpha in its current state after the patches) and I think that in combination with the reasons stated above are why the playerbase is so low. I've had to explain to multiple friends who got their beta invitations super late why noone played the game and not one of them didn't express a large ammount of dissapointment.

As said I know you guys can make a great game, and I'm sorry if it's because of an external issue which I'm unaware of, but if not then please get it together because this game is what so many players who love competetive would die for. Good luck.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
MarcusGamingUK Feb 4, 2013 @ 1:05am 
They are very much active, I am in EU and i play on the USA servers we no issues. What forums are you talking about ?
Their official forums are not active is because they are too busy workin on the game, instead of chatting. They did the tournament to try and get more people into the beta.
smoksquad ro[H]n pAuLiE-G Feb 4, 2013 @ 1:11am 
Originally posted by DogPatch:
They are very much active, I am in EU and i play on the USA servers we no issues. What forums are you talking about ?
Their official forums are not active is because they are too busy workin on the game, instead of chatting. They did the tournament to try and get more people into the beta.

Their tournament only has around 6 teams, and callling devs communicating with the people who want to buy their game chatting is just silly. And there are barely any people on the servers anyways...
Rekoil  [developer] Feb 5, 2013 @ 9:21am 
We are very much actively working on finishing the game. We are looking at a content lock next monday/tuesday. Basically, we are at a point where the core game will be finished, but we will be waiting to get on our platform to make the game final.

One of the main issues we were looking at were characters/animations. We have completely redone our characters, and revisited all the animations as well. We decided to hold these updates for one big content update, as opposed to doing weekly 2.5 gig updates.

Also, there are only just over 2000 people currently in the "closed" beta. We havent updated since the first week of December, so it is expected to see that people aren't playing. To be honest, the beta was pushed a bit prematurely to coincide with Greenlight. In a perfect world, we would have waited a few more months.

That being said, we are days away from releasing a nice update, and we will be making a huge PR push to get the word out.

Thanks for your concerns Pyrohgi-san. We are listening, and do care very much about the game, and the community.
smoksquad ro[H]n pAuLiE-G Feb 6, 2013 @ 7:49am 
Originally posted by -UL-REKOIL:
We are very much actively working on finishing the game. We are looking at a content lock next monday/tuesday. Basically, we are at a point where the core game will be finished, but we will be waiting to get on our platform to make the game final.

One of the main issues we were looking at were characters/animations. We have completely redone our characters, and revisited all the animations as well. We decided to hold these updates for one big content update, as opposed to doing weekly 2.5 gig updates.

Also, there are only just over 2000 people currently in the "closed" beta. We havent updated since the first week of December, so it is expected to see that people aren't playing. To be honest, the beta was pushed a bit prematurely to coincide with Greenlight. In a perfect world, we would have waited a few more months.

That being said, we are days away from releasing a nice update, and we will be making a huge PR push to get the word out.

Thanks for your concerns Pyrohgi-san. We are listening, and do care very much about the game, and the community.

Thank you very much for the reply, I'll be waiting excitedly :D
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50