This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

REKOIL
[RG]Luvz2Drv May 17, 2013 @ 8:17pm
beta access ???
I have done the request stuff for beta access... any progress on this?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
kSquared May 30, 2013 @ 6:57pm 
For forums are a ghost town for nearly 3 months now. I was one of the original testers and played for a while, however lack of testers and active players killed it for a lot of people. NOW the devs are not updating, they are giving the players no reason to stick around. I am afraid this game may die completely if the devs do not release an update and get more people into this game. As far as trying to get accepted for the beta..it probably wont happen until (if it happens) a new version of the game is released.
Who knows whats going on over there...
TacTicToe Aug 4, 2013 @ 1:19pm 
Game is dead, despite the falsehoods spread by Plastic Pirahna. Nothing more to see here. They announced release in early 2013...LMAO. They havent even gotten past the beta stages yet. Beta servers were always empty. I have already unliked this game, and stopped following it. I would suggest you do the same. I would take back my greenlight vote if I could, but it is too late for that.
Heinrick Oct 12, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
"game is getting ready to release...beta announcements coming after NYC Comic Con"
That's from the creator...so...
CREAM OF THE CROP Oct 15, 2013 @ 8:42am 
I talked to the guy at PAX 2013 and said like 7-8 weeks. Looks like it's still on schedule. Chill out.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50