This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

REKOIL
QU4D_D4M4GE Oct 20, 2013 @ 12:46pm
Full Gamepad support?
Hey guys! I saw footage of Rekoil on Youtube, and it reminds me of how CoD was before all the Killstreaks, and Perks. I was wondering if it'll support gamepads fully, and maybe Big Picture mode?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
swenor Nov 18, 2013 @ 10:58am 
Eee, you serious? I don't mind joypads and other controllers, but this particular game is developed strictly for pc, with eSports in mind, for frenetic, accurate and highly competitive gameplay. Why should devs bother with pad support? It just makes no sense in this particular case.
QU4D_D4M4GE Mar 25 @ 2:45pm 
I'm disabled, and can't use a keyboard for gaming, so my only choice is a mouse, or a gamepad. I have Pinnacle, but full controller support would be nice.
swenor Mar 25 @ 4:03pm 
That's not gonna help man. You will be destroyed by K+M users. Bringing a slingshot to gun fight? Nope. Sorry. PC gaming is obsessively competitive.
The same goes for gamepad support in Insurgency. It's nice that it is present. I'm glad devs listen to community, but I won't help much. Gamepad can't stand against K+M. Plain reality.
Last edited by swenor; Mar 25 @ 4:03pm
QU4D_D4M4GE Mar 26 @ 2:49pm 
Not always... I did great in Counter Strike: Source and Team Fortress 2 with a gamepad.
Last edited by QU4D_D4M4GE; Mar 28 @ 12:05pm
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50