Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Îţi mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în urma căruia acest joc a ajuns să fie ales pentru distribuţie pe Steam. Mai multe informaţii, inclusiv un link către pagina de Magazin Steam pot fi găsite mai jos.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Omegalodon
Steam keys for Desura owners?
If I own the game on Desura, will I get a key for Steam once this game gets released?
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 32 comentarii
NorthOfEarth  [dezvoltator] 19 oct., 2012 @ 10:32 
You can email me with proof and I'll send you one.
This goes for Indie Gala related keys, right?
NorthOfEarth  [dezvoltator] 19 oct., 2012 @ 11:06 
Yes.
Jewvia 19 oct., 2012 @ 13:09 
What if I got a copy of this from Groupees, the Greenlight Bundle and Indie Gala? Would I then get three keys?
NorthOfEarth  [dezvoltator] 19 oct., 2012 @ 14:50 
No, one Steam key per person. I'm a nice guy, but I don't want this being exploited.
Jewvia 21 oct., 2012 @ 6:50 
Okay, understandable, thank you in advance, I hope you get Greenlit, this game was great.
Augment 24 oct., 2012 @ 3:33 
I hope this gets greenlit. I really do. I own it on Desura as well, so it's great to hear that if/when Omegalodon gets on Steam, I'll get a Steam key too. Thanks!
FRancIK 25 oct., 2012 @ 12:25 
Wow. What a nice gesture. I enjoyed playing some Omegalodon last few days. I hope it will get greenlit.
How can I prove that I have bought this on Indie Gala so that I can recieve a Steam key?
NorthOfEarth  [dezvoltator] 28 oct., 2012 @ 20:15 
I'll have to talk to the IndieGala people and see if they can distribute them. Either way, it'll be a while until this gets Greenlit.
Postat inițial de NorthOfEarth:
I'll have to talk to the IndieGala people and see if they can distribute them. Either way, it'll be a while until this gets Greenlit.
OK, thank you.
emcx 5 noi., 2012 @ 0:39 
THX so do i get 2 keys if i got 1 bundle for me and 1 gift? i mean on the indigala
NorthOfEarth  [dezvoltator] 5 noi., 2012 @ 21:02 
As stated above, no. One Steam key per person.
North u can contact desura + steam and get the keys from steam give them to deusra and they can distribute them to desura owners
Postat inițial de NorthOfEarth:

what if i bought it using Groupees?
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 32 comentarii
Per pagină: 15 30 50