This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Omegalodon
indyjons Oct 4, 2012 @ 4:51pm
Drivable vehicls.
You can drive anything? Including the shipping cranes and trains?

Omegalodon: "I like trains..."

What is the first thing you will drive in Omegalodon?
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
»FS°Matityahu. Oct 10, 2012 @ 11:18am 
You cannot drive trains.
Winterspark Nov 6, 2012 @ 4:54pm 
A boeing. I want to whip everything with the tail of it.
[KW]Garry's mod man (Saigon) Nov 17, 2012 @ 9:59am 
Yeah, it's actually quite missleading that they say -Anything-. I thought the train was an option too. Not that it really matters.. I mean, it's a train?.. You can only follow the tracks. But still.
[KW]Garry's mod man (Saigon) Nov 17, 2012 @ 10:15am 
And the Boeing seems quite fun yeah.. Saw this guy on YouTube, who could just make it spass completely out xP But, as of what i'd like to drive (Sail) first, would probably be that large container ship, in the video.
indyjons Nov 22, 2012 @ 11:09am 
Originally posted by Garry's mod man (Saigon: TSO):
And the Boeing seems quite fun yeah.. Saw this guy on YouTube, who could just make it spass completely out xP But, as of what i'd like to drive (Sail) first, would probably be that large container ship, in the video.

Nerd³ ???
Winterspark Nov 22, 2012 @ 1:04pm 
Originally posted by =SCL= indyjons:
Originally posted by Garry's mod man (Saigon: TSO):

Nerd³ ???
That is quite possible that he meant that
Jomskylark Feb 20, 2013 @ 3:28pm 
It would be pretty funny if you could hop in the train and not drive it, but just ride it around at high speeds.

Personally, I'm digging the 747 and the firetruck. :D
Elek3103 Apr 12, 2013 @ 1:13am 
I want to be able do drive the space rocket,then crash it into something :P
indyjons Apr 14, 2013 @ 3:41pm 
YES!!!!
[#GRN#] will Apr 14, 2013 @ 4:48pm 
Originally posted by Elek3103:
I want to be able do drive the space rocket,then crash it into something :P
the perfect finnal blow!! =D
Zirpho May 24, 2013 @ 8:03am 
Sorry to dissapoint, but you can't fly the rocket ship...
Elek3103 May 24, 2013 @ 3:21pm 
I want to be able to drive a Heli-jet-robot.(Half helicoptor,half jet,and half robot.This vehicle is an impropor fraction because of it's awesome)
Festive NintendoStation360 Jun 22, 2013 @ 2:46pm 
well i already bought it on desura but the first thing i drove was a fighter jet
indyjons Jun 26, 2013 @ 1:53pm 
Originally posted by Elek3103:
I want to be able to drive a Heli-jet-robot.(Half helicoptor,half jet,and half robot.This vehicle is an impropor fraction because of it's awesome)

I question you maths.
Jomskylark Jul 10, 2013 @ 5:04pm 
Well, clearly the helicopter rotors have jet engines built into them, so that's one half, and the other half is a big robot killing machine. Duh.
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50