Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Omegalodon
JerPaMi 1 jan 2013 om 12:31nm
average playerbase?
hey what is the average playerbase of the game? i played the demo on desura and thinking about buying it. only there where like 5 pple playing max and 3 servers in my server list.

so is this game dead or has the demo a "special" server list where only demo servers and players can be found? because the game is very boring with low players.

greetings jerpami
Laatst bewerkt door JerPaMi; 1 jan 2013 om 12:33nm
1-11 van 11 reacties weergegeven
< >
[FDUK]Dreamer 27 jan 2013 om 5:08vm 
The game is awesome! Its just hardly anyone uses Desura and theres not really been any marketing for the game apart from Nerd3 playing the game (How most people found it) But this really needs to be greenlighted. Its sooo fun to play!
Jomskylark 20 feb 2013 om 3:30nm 
I only played it once, but we were able to get up to 6 or 7 people. I enjoyed myself despite the low number of players. I was able to take time to figure out the game and explore the environment a bit more thoroughly than if I had to focus on battling the whole time.

Definitely greenlight it, because Steam will inevitably introduce hordes of new players!
takm is worst AWPer 20 feb 2013 om 5:19nm 
its dead
takm is worst AWPer 20 feb 2013 om 5:20nm 
Might get a game going at peak times, but that's itIt's disappointing. I really love Omegalodon.
Jomskylark 23 feb 2013 om 10:51vm 
Dead? Definitely not dead. Yesterday I connected to a server with 10 players.

Low, sure, but there's still life in it. What times do you typically connect? Try late evening EST -- like 9, 10 pm.
takm is worst AWPer 23 feb 2013 om 11:13vm 
Origineel geplaatst door {R} Jomskylark:
Dead? Definitely not dead. Yesterday I connected to a server with 10 players.

Low, sure, but there's still life in it. What times do you typically connect? Try late evening EST -- like 9, 10 pm.
It's pretty much dead. 1 active game and maybe if you're lucky 2 games at peak.
JerPaMi 23 feb 2013 om 12:18nm 
i will re download the demo when the game is greenlighted and check what the playerbase is then... for now i just leave the game as it is
Jomskylark 27 feb 2013 om 11:33vm 
I'm not denying that it has a low population, but "dead" generally means "completely absent of activity," which isn't the case here.
Seff 16 mrt 2013 om 9:31nm 
It's just sorta up and down. Sometimes, there are fifty players, and sometimes there are 2. It's as simple as that.
Elek3103 12 apr 2013 om 1:15vm 
It's not very popular at the moment :(...But when it's greenlit there will definitly be moar players.
AlexanderTeaH 7 mei 2013 om 9:21vm 
Please greenlight this. ;(
1-11 van 11 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50