This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle
Maxdamage [ A.F ] Jan 4 @ 3:36pm
what do you want in the game?
this is a random thing so the creators can see what the people of steam would like.

i would like Respawn toggle ablilitys so you can diside if you wana die forever or go forever!
also some toggle certain aspects, like adding a timer so you have to hurry before.... death or.. [ incert Realy bad guy here ] comes and Oblitorates you!!

Mabby add differait game modes?? well if the creators read and add anything THANKS!!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
gadoneitor15 Jan 4 @ 8:48pm 
online mode
MandaPanda Jan 7 @ 4:04pm 
Multiplayer
Would love to be able to play this with my boyfriend :)
Johnny Jan 20 @ 2:33pm 
Multiplayer if possible. I would gladly pay more than $8 if it had multiplayer. Otherwise I am really enjoying this game on desura. Love it!
K-77 Mar 4 @ 7:12pm 
More crafting options, controller support, a pet maybe. Some more ideas from POWDER and Nethack but with no pressure :)
Last edited by K-77; Mar 4 @ 7:13pm
Joker Mole Mar 26 @ 1:05pm 
1) The keyboard randomly stops letting you move sometimes. I had just descended to level 3. I could press direction keys and I would loot bookcases etc. in that direction but it wouldn't move me. I solved it by using mouse to move then it worked from keyboard again.
2) 5 on keypad should work to go down stairs
3) in any game with resting to recover hp and mp you really need a good way to do that fast. If there's no monsters around you are just punishing the player forcing them to press the rest key repeatedly because it doesn't auto repeat, or (better idea but still stupid): running from side to side until full. The best solution to this is to have an auto rest function that rests until something interesting happens, i.e. hp is full, mp is full, a monster appears, something else changes in the world.
K-77 Mar 27 @ 12:37pm 
@graspee this bug occured for me as well and about the resting I think adding a sleep option like this one in POWDER would solve it.
Joker Mole Mar 27 @ 1:47pm 
I wrote that before I found out the dev is rewriting the whole game though so there's not much chance of getting any patches to version 1 I don't think.
Le Jibs May 18 @ 4:28pm 
This is kind of stupid, but I'd like to be able to "recruit" more characters in the game and give it a little more strategy by having to control various characters. But I'm loving what I'm playing on desura let's see how the new update feels :D
And as said above, controller support, pets and online multiplayer would be cool aswell!
Last edited by Le Jibs; May 18 @ 4:30pm
Akumala Jul 6 @ 3:22am 
* Better graphics

* Much bigger inventory

* Concrete information about strenghts, weaknesses and other details for every creature.

* Possibility to put loot directly into the inventory

* A map where you can clearly see which areas you havent explored yet

* Much expanded crafting feature
Last edited by Akumala; Jul 7 @ 5:29am
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50