This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Recruits
DOOM Jul 25, 2013 @ 3:03am
Build a greenlight bundle
Grats on being greenlit again, quick question though..upon release will you guys provide the buyers of the BaB greelight bundle with steam keys?

Would sure appreciate it xD
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
coruun Jul 25, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
If you are referring to the groupees bundle: This is already confirmed. You can read this announcement on http://groupees.com/bagb next to the top contributors list.
DOOM Jul 25, 2013 @ 3:11pm 
allright thanks coruun, must've missed it but just wanted to confirm with the devs themselves seeing as it was the case with most groupees bundles.

Looking forward to it.
theflamingskunk  [developer] Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:09pm 
Yup! All Who got Recruits Through the Bundle will get a Steam Key when the game is Released on Steam.
PKB Mac Jul 30, 2013 @ 5:12am 
On that note, I had heard a rumor that you were going to be releasing it on Steam as an "Early Access" game. If so, will groupees buyers be given access to the beta, or will keys not be given until the game is released in its final form?

Either way, really looking forward to this one. Congrats on being greenlit!
KaYoUx Aug 9, 2013 @ 10:44am 
Awesome! I can't wait to play it again! Been a while since I updated the game! Congrats! :)
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50