Dette spillet er nå tilgjengelig på Steam!

Takk for din hjelp med å få dette spillet utvalgt for distribusjon via Steam. Mer informasjon, inkludert en lenke til spillets side på Steam-butikken står nedenfor.

Oniken
Maks  [utvikler] 19. sep, 2012 @ 6:00am
Hey everyone!
Loved that Steam opened this place for discussion! If you guys have any questions or anything just post here and I'll try to help!
Viser 1-15 av 20 kommentarer
< >
emtilt 28. sep, 2012 @ 7:00pm 
Do you intend to provide Steam keys for those who already own it on Desura if you make it onto Steam?
Maks  [utvikler] 29. sep, 2012 @ 7:05am 
Hey emtilt!
Most part of Oniken sells came from Indie Royale. I don't know if it will be possible to link the two platforms. However all updates that Steam users receive, Desura users will also receive. Updates like, new levels, bug fixes and etc.

Oh and sorry for my bad english.
[TE] Kuraudo 13. okt, 2012 @ 1:36pm 
I own Oniken on Desura and it's fantastic! The 80's ultra-violence theme was more than I could have ever have hoped for - what inspired you guys to do it?
Maks  [utvikler] 13. okt, 2012 @ 4:39pm 
Hey Kuraudo!
It's awesome that you're enjoying our game!
I'm a big fan of 80s action movies/animes. Stuff like Rambo, Terminator, Mad Max, Hokuto no Ken and MD Geist. We were missing this kind of bad-♥♥♥ action hero in modern games. If you take a look in modern video game heroes, most of them are complain stuff like "What I'm fighting for...?!". We've decided to put some MOST DANGEROUS heroes and villains in this game. Something that really resemble those merciless badass 80s action heroes. We're very glad to see that there are other people that also miss this.
Thanks man! =)
.freaKKy 28. okt, 2012 @ 2:55am 
I just won it on Desura and game is so awesome ! They should add it to steam !!!!!!!1111
Maks  [utvikler] 28. okt, 2012 @ 8:53am 
Hey 1337 Thanks dude! Good luck in your battle against all those powerful enemies!
Bane 28. okt, 2012 @ 2:35pm 
game is really awesome:3 i love it...and wait in steam!
Hrtbrknprince 22. nov, 2012 @ 9:25pm 
I want this game.. I hope It comes to steam soon! I've been trying to get everyone I know to vote for it XD
Maks  [utvikler] 25. nov, 2012 @ 6:07am 
Hey thanks man! =D
Oh just wanted to say that today Oniken got a Mac and Linux versions!!!
[RU]Me0wish 1. des, 2012 @ 12:09pm 
How is it doing on greenlight? And will it have steam works? Thanks!
Maks  [utvikler] 1. des, 2012 @ 2:12pm 
Hey Meow!
We still need more support but we're doing good! =) To be honest with you I don't know yet if it will be possible to put steam works on Oniken but we're going to try our best.
Thanks man!
Maks  [utvikler] 11. des, 2012 @ 3:32am 
Hey people! We made a new mission for Oniken!
It's a free DLC mission.
You can check it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gr77r8Ahg0
Deadite Groove 11. des, 2012 @ 7:57pm 
Hey guys, I hope you can get this on Steam soon. I loved the demo to bits. Don't be fools, Valve!
Tropicallo 20. feb, 2013 @ 10:41pm 
Are you planning on adding achievments if Oniken gets greenlit? Oh, and is it possible to use the D-Pad of the Xbox360-controller for playing instead of the analog stick?
Astartes 3. apr, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
Haha ...Fist of the North Star...can see it now...;)
Viser 1-15 av 20 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50