Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Oniken
Player Uno 25 Maj, 2013 - 10:05
First Impressions
Here's a first impression video of Oniken!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQtXQNw7LT4
Wyświetlanie 1-8 z 8 komentarzy
< >
Maks  [autor] 25 Maj, 2013 - 18:22 
Hey man! Thanks by the video! I'm posting right now on our facebook page!
Mr_Rabies 9 Cze, 2013 - 22:29 
That was a pretty good look at this, I think. Man, I can't wait for this (and Odallus, hopefully) to get Greenlit. I miss this kind of classic gameplay and this seems to have awesome NES-Era gamefeel.

Also, the main character seems to be named Zaku, so it's got that going for it too.
djlx12s 1 Lip, 2013 - 14:14 
Good game
Mayotaku 14 Lip, 2013 - 13:13 
Looks great !!
[BBF]Puma\\\ 28 Lip, 2013 - 12:59 
Too much like it's influences. A regurgitation of old-school.
This is the kind of game that will make people remember how lackluster the old gen games really were. All of the charms of nostalgia, and all of the frustration and boredom of an old classic.
Needs originality.

I should commend you though. If you were trying to make a classic Sega action game, this is incredibly faithful.
Driff | 俺は俺だ 俺なんだ 8 Sie, 2013 - 15:03 
Really nice!!
sere 23 Paź, 2013 - 5:35 
Too much like it's influences. A regurgitation of old-school.
This is the kind of game that will make people remember how lackluster the old gen games really were. All of the charms of nostalgia, and all of the frustration and boredom of an old classic.
Needs originality.

I should commend you though. If you were trying to make a classic Sega action game, this is incredibly faithful.

NES era games hold up through much more than just nostalgia. The problem with certain titles of that time was that gameplay was not as finely tuned; something that is easier to do when more comparative work is created, shared, and experienced.

Sidescrolling reflex based gameplay is still relevent and can be more engaging, rewarding, outright fun than the modern "cinematic" based "gameplay" from the likes of Bioshock Infinite.

The 8 bit colors, limited synth/old sound board tunes still command appeal even with the younger generations that did not experience their origins.

Now, the problem with oniken.. it nailes the style, knows what it wants to channel and conjure and does that expertly.. the gameplay is not fine tuned at all.

It feels like it wants to be reflex based and it does work that way to some degree but it leans too far in memorization based, to the degree of fault imo. This game will probably have a hard time appealing to anyone who doesn't enjoy punishment and timing their dance steps by remembering when certain things attack on screen.

This game is more punishing than Ninja Gaiden and exceeds the likes of megaman in reflex/memorization thresholds in the wrong direction.

A good time when you aren't being ruthlessly punished or frustrated from seeing room for a slight forgiveness tweak in sections like the mission 2 opening (hurting finger when rapid firing for a powerup.. those x-cans are hard to open!) or elevator setup being meaningless with 3 overhead attacking robots.

The geist fight is was perfect, the rest of the game is just not so consistent.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: sere; 23 Paź, 2013 - 5:41
bruno1ett #dnp 19 Gru, 2013 - 11:29 
boooooa! bora danilão! #dnp
Wyświetlanie 1-8 z 8 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50