Aidez ce jeu à être publié sur Steam !

Prenez le temps de vous informer sur de ce jeu. Si vous souhaitez qu'il soit disponible Steam, vous pouvez l'aider en le notant au moyen des boutons ci-dessous. Cliquez ici pour en apprendre davantage sur ce processus.

Shadow of the Game
Chibini 18 sept 2012 à 17h03
Why I think this game will be worth buying.
After playing the beta while it was still running. I was left with an experience quite unlike anything I have played since, well, ever.

The humour is both hilarious and disturbing at the same time, the game's flow is fluid, and the story is definately original. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but still original nonetheless. I have already done what I can spreading the news about SotG on several collections, yet I think it's necessary to shout out to the developers for a fantastic job they've done creating SotG!

I want this game greenlit now!
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 4 sur 4
< >
Luna 20 sept 2012 à 8h42 
I have tested the game many times. It makes me laugh at some times, shake my head at other times. Sometime I'm like... WTF? Why did they put that scene into the game? Still, it seems that all scenes is added for a purpose. I think they have put hint about character information hidden in the even strangest scenes. Even thought I still don't really understand the game in it's full yet... I like the way that you have to play the game several times to really dig into and figure out the mysteries in the game. I'm a puzzle entusiast and I would say that this game really fits into my idea of how puzzles can be. Not really hard to figure out how to complete puzzles, but to understand who people are... what hints is given... and stuff like that.

Because the game is hard to understand to it's full... it has a good replay value. You need to play it at least twice to really get a feel about this game. And you can complete it in two different ways.
Hrry 4 oct 2012 à 1h57 
Are you guys from the devlopment team?
DeRail Games  [développeur] 4 oct 2012 à 3h12 
Re-post of our last comment: @Hilary Arawanach and Jhaeme are not part of the development team=) However, we know that Arawanach have had access to an early build of the game during our alpha and beta sessions along with several other hundred people and have provided us with useful feedback. It is also obvious that Jhaeme have played the alpha or beta. We appreciate their help and enthusiasm, are they our friends? Definitely!
lochie.kilner 27 mar à 17h43 
looks like an interesting game
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 4 sur 4
< >
Par page : 15 30 50