This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

NEO Scavenger
SlyTheSly Sep 30, 2012 @ 8:54am
Vote for it !
I really enjoyed the demo and I hope to see this game on Steam soon. It deserves more visibility, it's really good !
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
[BBnD] Craven Sep 30, 2012 @ 10:06am 
I second this. It's epic!
HKS Oct 1, 2012 @ 12:30pm 
NEO Scavenger has been my go to game as soon as it's been "playable" after alpha stage and such and such. It has stylish gameplay and a unique setting that shows true desperation akin to The Road.This game deserves better recognition. I even have the yukon pack that I bought for myself and a friend because I have huge hopes for this game.
Daniel@BlueBottleGames  [developer] Oct 1, 2012 @ 3:58pm 
Thanks guys! I'll try my best to keep it moving in the right direction!
Gus Oct 5, 2012 @ 6:18am 
Good game. I hope you get a place in Steam
[PUG]greta Oct 6, 2012 @ 3:20am 
This is a great game even at this stage! It can only get better. :)

I really hope it makes it on steam; people are too damn picky about games being on steam, it's a bit ridiculous at times... plus it'd help you a lot with sales I think to help with funding of this game and any future games you may develope!
Daniel@BlueBottleGames  [developer] Oct 6, 2012 @ 10:35am 
I hope so too! Although, I'm not in too much of a hurry. Steam doesn't sell games that are still in development, and I have quite a bit more that I'd like to add. So even if NEO Scavenger got Greenlit tomorrow, I'd still want to work on it a bit before it was done.

But once NEO Scavenger is ready, I hope Greenlight isn't far behind. The extra sales would definitely help fund future games!
SlyTheSly Oct 6, 2012 @ 11:57am 
Providing the quality of NEO Scavengers, I think being "greenlit" is an option, but the game may very well be approved by Valve without Greenlight. They've told it before, it's not all about the numbers, etc. If A game is good, they may take it even if the limit has not been reached yet. Hope it happens for this one ;)
[PUG]greta Oct 7, 2012 @ 3:30pm 
Ahh, good point; I know that steam will sometimes sells alpha stage'd or beta stage'd games.. very rarely though. I know I've bought Endless Space in alpha, but that was one polished alpha, but that is one of the very few I've seen on steam. But if it was greenlit before it was finished, some people may buy because they know it's on steam, others will wait for it to be released on steam to buy... oh people are so silly.

But it's true, it's not all about the numbers. :) (not that this game should really worry about that)
Elektr0ns Oct 7, 2012 @ 8:26pm 
I got bags inside my bags...
Daniel@BlueBottleGames  [developer] Oct 8, 2012 @ 11:34am 
That's true too, I could always contact Valve directly for consideration. For now, there are some things I'd like to add first, though. Still needs some polish (and based on feedback, the UI needs a lot of work). But I'm optimistic for it's future!

@Elekr0ns - that's right! Double bagging, just like the grocery store!
SlyTheSly Oct 8, 2012 @ 4:14pm 
Well obviously, I guess it's better to contact them with a full, complete product :p (because it is still considered better by most of customers...me included ;-) )
[TaG] Sir Panda Oct 10, 2012 @ 10:09am 
But Daniel, you could release the current state of the game and name it v1.0 and update it anytime you want right? like other games do.....

Keep up the good work. I love the game and will spread the word
Sgt. Killdrax Oct 12, 2012 @ 1:36pm 
Epic! Perfect game!
Daniel@BlueBottleGames  [developer] Oct 19, 2012 @ 5:23pm 
@PANDA - Lol, yeah, I suppose I could do that too! But lying makes me feel bad :)

Thanks again, guys!
MiracleSword Oct 28, 2012 @ 9:59am 
I really like this game. it's kind of like DayZ meets Project Zomboid, which is awesome!
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50