This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

NEO Scavenger
Sgt. Killdrax Feb 15, 2013 @ 1:46pm
How is this game doing on Greenlight?
I'd like to know how is NEO doing on Greenlight, because I'd like so much to have it on my library!
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Coats Feb 19, 2013 @ 7:27pm 
I suspect it will go something like this:

1. Steam players will try the demo (bluebottlegames.com).
2. When the game is complete the developer will get the word out.
3. People will vote for it, because it's an original concept with fun game-play.

With luck that will be enough. Try the game!
Last edited by Coats; Feb 19, 2013 @ 7:28pm
Daniel@BlueBottleGames  [developer] Feb 23, 2013 @ 10:28am 
So far, the Greenlight votes are going pretty well. It's currently at #61 of ~1000, so it's quite well-received!

timefororbit's got the right idea, though. I'm not marketing it heavily until the game is a bit closer to complete, since I think it will make a better impression then. As a result, the ranking drops slowly over time, because other devs are really pushing marketing hard, and passing my # votes.

I'm not too worried, though. When the time is right, I'm sure NEO Scavenger will get the support it deserves!
Stiglitz Mar 31, 2013 @ 12:02am 
honestly i've told a few friends and as soon as i see i can buy this game i'm buying it.prlly gonna buy the alpha soon but not sure if i get the cash tho definately
Stiglitz Mar 31, 2013 @ 12:02am 
friends will purchase as well
Zeds Dead Baby May 6, 2013 @ 10:00pm 
will buy too...sweet game
Deli73 May 7, 2013 @ 3:45pm 
Not my kind of game, but I'm upvoting because it seems original and I want it to be availble for the kind of people who would like it. ;)
Bill fuckin Murray Jul 29, 2013 @ 5:41pm 
i love this game will buy it in a heart beat need to get new credit card though as mine was destroyed scraping ice from the interior of my wind shield lolz or steam picks it up
TeutoniC Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:55pm 
tried the demo, and i'm going to buy it. worthy game
DaDabler Sep 25, 2013 @ 3:14pm 
awesome games! keep up the good work! deffintly gonna buy!
Sgt. Killdrax Sep 25, 2013 @ 7:36pm 
@daniel_c_fedor So, how is it going now?
Yitani of Rivia Sep 27, 2013 @ 3:40pm 
Originally posted by Papai Killdrax:
@daniel_c_fedor So, how is it going now?
well by looking at the BIG green BOX its say greenlit
Last edited by Yitani of Rivia; Sep 27, 2013 @ 3:40pm
Sgt. Killdrax Sep 27, 2013 @ 7:35pm 
Is it released yet? No? Are you the developer? No? Oh, sorry.

So, daniel, how is it going to be released?
Daniel@BlueBottleGames  [developer] Oct 1, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
So far, it's looking like a few more months of work, at least. I have a big chunk of story left to write and hook up, and there are still bugs to fix, so I'm trying to tackle those before making the game more widely available.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do Steam Early Access or not. Since players can already get early access to the game at http://bluebottlegames.com, and I plan to give Steam keys to existing customers anyway, I'll probably focus my time on finishing and polishing the game, and then just publishing fully via Steam.

If that changes, however, I'll definitely announce it both on http://bluebottlegames.com and NEO Scavenger's Greenlight page!
Sgt. Killdrax Oct 1, 2013 @ 4:31pm 
Thanks, daniel. :)
Sgt. Killdrax Nov 18, 2013 @ 2:37am 
Any news?
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50