This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kenshi
whispertogether Oct 29, 2012 @ 9:42am
Bounties?
I noticed earlier today that certain enemies had bounties on them. My first question is, where do I turn in these bounties?

Now for the discussion part. I think that bounties are a good idea, but perhaps there should be a way for the bounty hunters to proove they killed something, such as a finger for proof. Perhaps not all factions will accept certain bounties? Such as when you kill an empire, another faction would give a bounty? And if so, perhaps there could be information next to the bounty amount saying what factions will accept the bounty? What are your opinions on bounties?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Campa Oct 29, 2012 @ 2:39pm 
it will be implemented in 0.31. Also, the proof should be collected once you access the target inventory, plus with his money. One more thing, they have a subforum in their site for suggestions, go there.... its way better than here to talk in suggestions. Also its a one person company
FamousBwD Nov 2, 2012 @ 3:22am 
you carry the bodys to the nearest police station and dead bountys pay 50% less. not sure if it is in the game yet tho.
[JEST] Magicmushroom Nov 18, 2012 @ 4:03am 
I've just started playing and you can turn in Bandit leaders to the police station (you pick them up, carry them to the police station, and put them in a cage. You are then rewarded money)
I'm sure the bounty system will be fully developed soon so that you have to go after a certain taget, not just any bandit leader.
D'Jhinn Nov 20, 2012 @ 11:33pm 
not all leaders have bounties it seems, well it says they do but then I dont get paid. sux too cos some of em are freakin hard to beat down. not to mention they actually have to survive to be able to collect a bounty. surely proof of thier untimely demise would suffice. ie - head in a sack
whispertogether Nov 28, 2012 @ 2:56pm 
perhaps a head would be proof, but what good is a head? a live prisoner can be put to work, or be used for information, or even prisoner exchange
whispertogether Nov 28, 2012 @ 2:57pm 
which now makes me think, perhaps a fun feature would be putting to work those you capture, a slavery system
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50