This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kenshi
Bounties?
I noticed earlier today that certain enemies had bounties on them. My first question is, where do I turn in these bounties?

Now for the discussion part. I think that bounties are a good idea, but perhaps there should be a way for the bounty hunters to proove they killed something, such as a finger for proof. Perhaps not all factions will accept certain bounties? Such as when you kill an empire, another faction would give a bounty? And if so, perhaps there could be information next to the bounty amount saying what factions will accept the bounty? What are your opinions on bounties?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Campa Oct 29, 2012 @ 2:39pm 
it will be implemented in 0.31. Also, the proof should be collected once you access the target inventory, plus with his money. One more thing, they have a subforum in their site for suggestions, go there.... its way better than here to talk in suggestions. Also its a one person company
FamousBwD Nov 2, 2012 @ 3:22am 
you carry the bodys to the nearest police station and dead bountys pay 50% less. not sure if it is in the game yet tho.
I've just started playing and you can turn in Bandit leaders to the police station (you pick them up, carry them to the police station, and put them in a cage. You are then rewarded money)
I'm sure the bounty system will be fully developed soon so that you have to go after a certain taget, not just any bandit leader.
Cho D'Jhinn Nov 20, 2012 @ 11:33pm 
not all leaders have bounties it seems, well it says they do but then I dont get paid. sux too cos some of em are freakin hard to beat down. not to mention they actually have to survive to be able to collect a bounty. surely proof of thier untimely demise would suffice. ie - head in a sack
whispertogether Nov 28, 2012 @ 2:56pm 
perhaps a head would be proof, but what good is a head? a live prisoner can be put to work, or be used for information, or even prisoner exchange
whispertogether Nov 28, 2012 @ 2:57pm 
which now makes me think, perhaps a fun feature would be putting to work those you capture, a slavery system
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50