Questo gioco è ora disponibile su Steam!

Grazie per averci aiutato a selezionare questo gioco per la distribuzione tramite Steam. Ulteriori informazioni, incluso un collegamento alla pagina del Negozio di Steam, sono disponibili in basso.

Kenshi
Captain zeldacoon 13 ott 2012, ore 16:56
Faction Recruitment
I just baught the game, thinking it would allow me to greatly expand my faction. I've found that once you get three members, no one else you can hire shows up. Where can I recruit members past my third? Or is it not available yet?
Visualizzazione di 1-5 commenti su 5
< >
Deedy 13 ott 2012, ore 18:29 
I'm currently on 5 members. There are other NPC's around, you can find them in bars scattered across the land. Press 'M' to get a look at the map and move your camera around, you should see the blue 'X' on the map moving. That will give you a sense of direction and you can start venturing to your next town to recruit more members.
Master Zone 13 ott 2012, ore 19:30 
Are you still in the same city? There are many more cities in the world with a lot more men to hire.

Right now I have 4 men hired.
Ultima modifica da Master Zone; 13 ott 2012, ore 19:30
Penas 13 ott 2012, ore 21:56 
you must not be looking hard enough if you cant find anymore. btw if u dont mind a little cheating I used the contruction kit in the kenshi folder to add the "Hire me" dialog into all shop guards, so I can just hire them for 700 cats as you would the normal npcs.
TbKxArchAngel 15 ott 2012, ore 14:51 
i have 10 members what i did was i started a new game and imported my charters
Ultima modifica da TbKxArchAngel; 15 ott 2012, ore 14:52
bag Twelve 19 ott 2012, ore 16:42 
I have a platoon of starving african children.
Visualizzazione di 1-5 commenti su 5
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50