This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kenshi
High Marshal Helbrecht Oct 5, 2012 @ 10:49pm
Will alpha-vers. buyers get steam version free when it comes out?
Will it?
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
electronic Oct 6, 2012 @ 7:54am 
Probably not.
Astro T. Tastic Oct 6, 2012 @ 2:34pm 
"Any one who has already bought the game will get a Steam key, so don't be shy to buy early. The final game will cost around 3x more than it does now, so you'll be saving money and helping development." - From the indiedb page...
Last edited by Astro T. Tastic; Oct 6, 2012 @ 2:42pm
Kylar Oct 6, 2012 @ 3:27pm 
I already love Kenshi, and its only at 0.29. The game is going to be amazing, and I got it at $9.99. When this game is done, that price is going to be a steal.
Deedy Oct 13, 2012 @ 6:39pm 
I agree with Kylar, the game will be so diverse once it's completed you should have endless hours of fun. Crafting, mining, slaves, building towns, running businesses, forming armies, having multiple patrol squads. Essentially you're creating your own civilization in this vast land consisting of people just doing whatever they can to survive.
Master Zone Oct 13, 2012 @ 7:32pm 
If you buy it now you get a steam key, also it works the same as Minecraft did.
EL_GRECO Oct 17, 2012 @ 8:03am 
and it is alpha stage, so dont critisize its graphics.For example, look at world of tanks in closed beta and how it is now.....a BIG change
ApocalypticDoom Oct 20, 2012 @ 5:30pm 
I second what Master Zone says. You WILL get a steam key once this is released so no worries. Don't think twice, try the demo. If you hate it go away, if you like it buy it!!! 10 dollars is better than 40.
Deirae Oct 22, 2012 @ 12:27am 
I quote the DEV:

NOTE: Regarding people who already purchased the game, I don't know until I get on steam if its compatible with my current keycode system or not, but I will do my best to make all existing game keys steam-compatible if it allows me to.
------
As far as I'm concerned. I played the demo yesterday, and ended up buying it shortly after.

The game is bloody amazing.
Argh! Fuck! Oct 24, 2012 @ 6:16pm 
Ten bucks american. thats all it cost. for what......... and open ended, free range, no lame-♥♥♥ back story that makes no sense and in no way ties into the actual game. what more could u ask for. chances are when/if it gets its release it'll be costing $20-$25. even if it doesnt get released on steam I can see alotta ppl buying it.
Joshipoo Oct 26, 2012 @ 7:40pm 
extreme epicness is this game
Joshipoo Oct 26, 2012 @ 7:40pm 
its literally m&b minecraft
Kenneth Nov 14, 2012 @ 2:00pm 
I will probably buy it again on steam anyways. supporting ppl that make games like this feels rather important to me. I'm tired of the so called AAA titles that a little more than 13 a dozen crap games to me.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50