This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kenshi
is it vor free and wen is it coming on steam
dude
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
< >
MR.GOOGLES Oct 5, 2012 @ 5:28pm 
no its not free now
Noah Oct 5, 2012 @ 9:21pm 
Nope :]
oke thanks for telling me
ChaseSon.com Oct 8, 2012 @ 11:33am 
I think single should be free - like demo
Multiplayer should cost - full version - this game looks like it'd only really come together multiplayer... ;) Like the look, though!
cybeetle Oct 8, 2012 @ 12:27pm 
should be free then have payed worlds for members to use exteremely rare and high power wepons
The Ballad of Pudding Quest Oct 12, 2012 @ 12:57am 
Originally posted by Takoyoshi of Shimazu:
Multiplayer should cost - full version - this game looks like it'd only really come together multiplayer... ;) Like the look, though!

i dont recall seeing anything about multiplayer...
Abel Garcia Oct 12, 2012 @ 8:58am 
I second with "The Ballad of Pudding Quest",
In my time playing and watching this project, not ONCE have I seen any multiplayer talk.
(NaCl) Bradley Oct 13, 2012 @ 9:16am 
Originally posted by cybeetle:
should be free then have payed worlds for members to use exteremely rare and high power wepons

There's no freakin multiplayer. get off WoW.
TINKLE DANGLE TINGLE TANGLE Oct 13, 2012 @ 9:55am 
Please just go to their site for information... They haven't even gotten published here.
You should be asking for info you can't find after 10 seconds of Google.
HGW XX/7 Oct 13, 2012 @ 2:29pm 
Originally posted by Takoyoshi of Shimazu:

I tend to agree with you, Tako. If there is multiplayer, it is in all likelihood the most fitting playstyle for such a kind of RPG. I imagine it would be akin to the early days of SWG.
Jᴧgᴧ Oct 13, 2012 @ 4:02pm 
There will be no multiplayer, no co-op. Kenshi is exclusively a single player game. The demo is already free, support the project if you'd like to play an amazing game in it's Alpha stages.
Neko Oct 13, 2012 @ 4:06pm 
From bits I gathered this is supposed to be a single-player sandbox experience, not every game around here needs mandatory multiplayer functionality, there's tons of those around already.
Deedy Oct 13, 2012 @ 6:32pm 
The game demo is free. If you choose to pay the $10 for the full version you can increase your squad size to a maximum of 20 currently. The $10 will help with the development costs and ensures you get the game early before the price increases.
Penas Oct 13, 2012 @ 10:00pm 
If this is a game you want to get then you should get it now since the price will go up later on. also the 20 man cap is just in place for now, the dev recently added the cap cause of some issues. Later on there wont be any cap.
Fragems Oct 17, 2012 @ 6:41am 
Originally posted by Brad:
Originally posted by cybeetle:

There's no freakin multiplayer. get off WoW.

He probably just assumed it was an MMO. The Greenlight image for the game kind of makes it look like one with the player name over the head, zoomed out cam, and large open enviornments.

I myself even thought it was an MMO until i read this thread. Wasn't really my type of game so I didn't pay much attention till it got greenlight.
Last edited by Fragems; Oct 17, 2012 @ 6:42am
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50