Ez a játék már elérhető a Steamen!

Köszönjük, hogy segítettél kiválasztani ezt a játékot Steames terjesztésre. Tovább információ, köztük hivatkozás a Steam áruházi oldalra, alább látható.

Kenshi
Jerome LaPope 2012. szept. 29. @ de. 2:23
Desura Purchase
I bought this on desura will it be transfered to steam like project zomboid say they will?
110/10 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Noah 2012. okt. 1. @ du. 9:55 
Most likely, if you support the dev. :]

I totally support the Dev on this one.
Jerome LaPope 2012. okt. 2. @ du. 2:33 
Well yes of course i support the developer i bought the game did i not? ;)
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Jerome LaPope; 2012. okt. 2. @ du. 2:33
.Kyou 2012. okt. 3. @ du. 11:16 
Sadly I have doubts your Desura Key will work with Steam, unless they send everyone on desura who bought it with another key to redeem on steam.. which most likely wont happen.
GrenadeFEVER 2012. okt. 4. @ de. 4:59 
does it matter if you bought it on steam or not you should be able to add it as a non-steam game or you will be able to add a product of steam.
Captain Deathbeard  [Fejlesztő] 2012. okt. 4. @ de. 5:50 
Yes I intend to make sure every previous buyer gets a Steam key.
GrenadeFEVER 2012. okt. 4. @ de. 5:51 
o.o a developer who cares about his buyers........... thats new.
Kaelia 2012. okt. 4. @ du. 1:28 
Including Gamersgate purchasers too?
Jerome LaPope 2012. okt. 4. @ du. 2:02 
I applaud you Captain Deathbeard
Abel Garcia 2012. okt. 12. @ de. 8:57 
I have been playing this game since I bought the desura key a few months ago. Even if our keys don't get transferred I will gladly pay for a copy on steam as well. I support his developer and he has made a truly amazing game! This game beats many of my AAA bigname companies games on my list of what to play first. I can kill hours upon hours simply grinding through the game.
raf 2012. okt. 17. @ de. 4:29 
First of all thank you for this so much cpt. deathbeard , second how will we get the key through email I assume?
110/10 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50