This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kenshi
Jerome LaPope Sep 29, 2012 @ 2:23am
Desura Purchase
I bought this on desura will it be transfered to steam like project zomboid say they will?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Noah Oct 1, 2012 @ 9:55pm 
Most likely, if you support the dev. :]

I totally support the Dev on this one.
Jerome LaPope Oct 2, 2012 @ 2:33pm 
Well yes of course i support the developer i bought the game did i not? ;)
.Kyou Oct 3, 2012 @ 11:16pm 
Sadly I have doubts your Desura Key will work with Steam, unless they send everyone on desura who bought it with another key to redeem on steam.. which most likely wont happen.
GrenadeFEVER Oct 4, 2012 @ 4:59am 
does it matter if you bought it on steam or not you should be able to add it as a non-steam game or you will be able to add a product of steam.
Captain Deathbeard  [developer] Oct 4, 2012 @ 5:50am 
Yes I intend to make sure every previous buyer gets a Steam key.
GrenadeFEVER Oct 4, 2012 @ 5:51am 
o.o a developer who cares about his buyers........... thats new.
Haruka Oct 4, 2012 @ 1:28pm 
Including Gamersgate purchasers too?
Jerome LaPope Oct 4, 2012 @ 2:02pm 
I applaud you Captain Deathbeard
Abel Omizu Oct 12, 2012 @ 8:57am 
I have been playing this game since I bought the desura key a few months ago. Even if our keys don't get transferred I will gladly pay for a copy on steam as well. I support his developer and he has made a truly amazing game! This game beats many of my AAA bigname companies games on my list of what to play first. I can kill hours upon hours simply grinding through the game.
raf Oct 17, 2012 @ 4:29am 
First of all thank you for this so much cpt. deathbeard , second how will we get the key through email I assume?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50