Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Kenshi
Jerome LaPope 29 sep 2012 om 2:23vm
Desura Purchase
I bought this on desura will it be transfered to steam like project zomboid say they will?
1-10 van 10 reacties weergegeven
< >
Noah 1 okt 2012 om 9:55nm 
Most likely, if you support the dev. :]

I totally support the Dev on this one.
Jerome LaPope 2 okt 2012 om 2:33nm 
Well yes of course i support the developer i bought the game did i not? ;)
.Kyou 3 okt 2012 om 11:16nm 
Sadly I have doubts your Desura Key will work with Steam, unless they send everyone on desura who bought it with another key to redeem on steam.. which most likely wont happen.
GrenadeFEVER 4 okt 2012 om 4:59vm 
does it matter if you bought it on steam or not you should be able to add it as a non-steam game or you will be able to add a product of steam.
Captain Deathbeard  [ontwikkelaar] 4 okt 2012 om 5:50vm 
Yes I intend to make sure every previous buyer gets a Steam key.
GrenadeFEVER 4 okt 2012 om 5:51vm 
o.o a developer who cares about his buyers........... thats new.
Haruka 4 okt 2012 om 1:28nm 
Including Gamersgate purchasers too?
Jerome LaPope 4 okt 2012 om 2:02nm 
I applaud you Captain Deathbeard
Abel Omizu 12 okt 2012 om 8:57vm 
I have been playing this game since I bought the desura key a few months ago. Even if our keys don't get transferred I will gladly pay for a copy on steam as well. I support his developer and he has made a truly amazing game! This game beats many of my AAA bigname companies games on my list of what to play first. I can kill hours upon hours simply grinding through the game.
raf 17 okt 2012 om 4:29vm 
First of all thank you for this so much cpt. deathbeard , second how will we get the key through email I assume?
1-10 van 10 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50