Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Kenshi
Jerome LaPope 29 септември 2012 в 2:23сут.
Desura Purchase
I bought this on desura will it be transfered to steam like project zomboid say they will?
Показване на 1-10 от 10 коментара
< >
Noah 1 октомври 2012 в 9:55след. 
Most likely, if you support the dev. :]

I totally support the Dev on this one.
Jerome LaPope 2 октомври 2012 в 2:33след. 
Well yes of course i support the developer i bought the game did i not? ;)
Последно редактиран от Jerome LaPope; 2 октомври 2012 в 2:33след.
.Kyou 3 октомври 2012 в 11:16след. 
Sadly I have doubts your Desura Key will work with Steam, unless they send everyone on desura who bought it with another key to redeem on steam.. which most likely wont happen.
GrenadeFEVER 4 октомври 2012 в 4:59сут. 
does it matter if you bought it on steam or not you should be able to add it as a non-steam game or you will be able to add a product of steam.
Captain Deathbeard  [разработчик] 4 октомври 2012 в 5:50сут. 
Yes I intend to make sure every previous buyer gets a Steam key.
GrenadeFEVER 4 октомври 2012 в 5:51сут. 
o.o a developer who cares about his buyers........... thats new.
Kaelia 4 октомври 2012 в 1:28след. 
Including Gamersgate purchasers too?
Jerome LaPope 4 октомври 2012 в 2:02след. 
I applaud you Captain Deathbeard
Abel Garcia 12 октомври 2012 в 8:57сут. 
I have been playing this game since I bought the desura key a few months ago. Even if our keys don't get transferred I will gladly pay for a copy on steam as well. I support his developer and he has made a truly amazing game! This game beats many of my AAA bigname companies games on my list of what to play first. I can kill hours upon hours simply grinding through the game.
raf 17 октомври 2012 в 4:29сут. 
First of all thank you for this so much cpt. deathbeard , second how will we get the key through email I assume?
Показване на 1-10 от 10 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50