Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

Kenshi
emptycalm 20. dec 2012 kl. 9:39am
Horrible Graphics?
Is it just me or does it look like this game came out for windows 98? I maxed everything out and it still looked awful.

Is anyone else noticing this or do you think it's just because it's still in production?
Viser 1-15 af 43 kommentarer
< >
Maddock 20. dec 2012 kl. 9:54am 
Why do you insult yourself?
Sirwinsalot 20. dec 2012 kl. 2:44pm 
-.-
- \/G - Panda 21. dec 2012 kl. 12:44am 
A: The game is in Early Alpha.
B: Its all being made by ONE man.
C: He is focusing all of his time on Programming it first. Then he will come back and update the graphics and all of it's other aesthetics when the game is near completion.
D: Just delete this thread and save yourself the humiliation and a head-ache from all the ♥♥♥♥ you will be getting for being such a dumb-♥♥♥.
ddrenai 22. dec 2012 kl. 8:51am 
If you don't like, then don't buy it or don't pay attention to it. Is there any valid reason to criticize the work of someone who wishes to create something new?
Potato_Actual 24. dec 2012 kl. 9:11am 
If you look at some of the best games out there, you'll notice a lot of them don't have superb graphics. Thief 1 and 2, Binding of Isaac, Age of Empires. Stop being so ignorant.
xKarnage 8. jan 2013 kl. 1:52am 
I really couldn't care less about graphics...
Frunklin 8. jan 2013 kl. 6:43am 
The game is still in Alpha. There's no need to have 1080p graphics when you're still coding the game and all the other things that go into developement. Do you think Minecraft sold it's millions of copies because of it's 8 bit textures?

Awesome game though and a great idea.
emptycalm 10. jan 2013 kl. 6:07am 
I'm not dissing the game at all, I was just wondering. Some people need to get out more.
[Nr12] DasBrot 10. jan 2013 kl. 8:23pm 
So many fascists.
Jesus™ Juice™ 11. jan 2013 kl. 2:06pm 
So many graphic ♥♥♥♥♥s.
Jillette 11. jan 2013 kl. 6:28pm 
In actual reply to your question. The game is in alpha, he will likely complete coding all the features before he adds final graphics. This is pretty standard in game development. It just makes it possible to get the skeleton of the game finished and polished before you add the final paint job.
Camo 12. jan 2013 kl. 7:10am 
I think it looks pretty great for a one man indie (just look at minecraft)
Vega 20. jan 2013 kl. 3:10pm 
It's 2013. Give the guy some slack. Some people enjoy 16bit graphics, some don't. I myself prefer Fallout 2 over Fallout 3. Anachronox from early 2000 is still my favorite game. Minecraft is cool and a great game, probably no way to make it look modern with so those physics.
But today games should look good. I simply refuse to fire up any 2009+ game that cannot run in 1080.
Not bashing Kenshi or anything (I haven't even tried the demo) but all the graphic haters here need to lay off the bashing at us who want our games to look great. Hell, I don't have sli 670 and a 4.6ghz 3770k to play Minecraft, that's for sure.
german 21. jan 2013 kl. 9:59am 
so much flaming going on from 1 question but this is being made by 1 man so the graphics wont be updated that quickly
Sir_Sif 26. jan 2013 kl. 2:41pm 
If you want a fluid game in a area of 400 square kilometers, better use "awful" graphics (and still, they are pretty good for an Alpha version) than the wonderful graphics of games standing on a little area
Viser 1-15 af 43 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50