This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kenshi
Sirwinsalot Dec 13, 2012 @ 7:06pm
more weapons
i would like to see medieval weapons prehaps but stuff like halberds axes spears kunai knifes and kunai chains. massive warhammers. just all sorts of stuff. daggers would be nice maybe extra stuff like thorwing knifes (kunai) and rope to tie them down. anything really
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
For Pony™ Dec 13, 2012 @ 10:12pm 
When I first saw the title of this post I must say, I thought it would just be some twelve-year-old complaining that there weren't enough weapons in a game they haven't even had a chance to play, but I must say, a large variety of weapons is always nice, plus a well stocked armory's always fun to look through.
Sirwinsalot Dec 14, 2012 @ 8:11am 
why thankyou. i know this game is only done by one man and i respect his hard work and i see the discussions board as posting idea's for him not just querys.besides if not him then modders can use it to add on to the game.
apopo1 Feb 1, 2013 @ 11:11pm 
bows and ranged weapons would be nice right? after all ranged weapons are the earliest weapons known to man and easy to craft, just wood and a string ( ouch!! i forgot we're in a desert enviroment, where would you find wood at?) sorry, i answered my own question, thanks

p/d: well, maybe a sling or some kind of stone-throwing device, there's surely to be stones in a desert right? i guess ( never been in one)
Last edited by apopo1; Feb 1, 2013 @ 11:12pm
Alfa Legion Magpie Kanni Jun 24, 2013 @ 8:30am 
Bows, crossbows and harpoons have been confirmed. The developer said that he wold not add spears until he cound find an animation for them. Also this game is not restricted to asian elements, you can even suggest a shield.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50