This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kenshi
Sirwinsalot Dec 13, 2012 @ 7:00pm
transport?
could we maybe get horses or ATLEAST carages pulled by player/npc's so we can transport stuff around maybe wounded or people we kidnapped to farm for skills and so on.? maybe even a car of some sort flintstones style
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
apopo1 Feb 1, 2013 @ 11:14pm 
Wild camels are more likely to be in desert enviroments perhaps, maybe you could catch them and tame them, that would be cool!
Ciciro Feb 2, 2013 @ 5:21am 
This has been suggested mulitple, and the answer will always be NO MOUNTS. Carts maybe, but no mounts.
MrZawara Feb 5, 2013 @ 8:04am 
It would make sense to have a horse, though. Samurai did ride them into battle (once they were introduced to Japan, obviously).
Percavil Feb 5, 2013 @ 10:32am 
agreed carts would be cool, ur guy would need more strengh to pull it then ur usual guy. and he wouldnt be able to fight unless u tell him to drop the carage. ya would be great if u can put the wounded on it too
Sirwinsalot Feb 5, 2013 @ 12:41pm 
i pretty much have 99 str :P
Alfa Legion Magpie Kanni Jun 24, 2013 @ 8:24am 
I don't know what that 99 strengh has to do with this... and no, I don't think thoose wold be awesome. There will be fast travel, hence the mounts will be useless. As well as carts, you can simply capture slave bandits to carry all the stuff for you.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50