Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars
Reverie World Indie  [Entwickler] 11. Okt. 2012 um 10:05 Uhr
Almost there!!!
I wanted to take a moment to once again thank all of you for continuing support and up voting us!

And it`s time to share some good news - we are on the verge of moving to the top 20 spots. Currently DoF: KW is sitting in the 21st position, and been moving up steadily in the past 3 weeks. I guess this is an accomplishment of it`s own - to be in the top 20 out of 800, considering we barely did any marketing or promoting in our community.

I`m hopeful that Steam might consider letting DoF: KW in on October 15th, as from what data I have - DoF: KW is one of a few actually finished games current in the top 20.

But if October 15th doesn`t work, hopefully the next round - I`m guessing somewhere in November will finally make our dream come true.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Reverie World Indie; 28. März 2013 um 9:27 Uhr
Beiträge 1 - 15 von 23
< >
Primeh 11. Okt. 2012 um 10:47 Uhr 
couldnt wait on steam no longer... purchased off the site...
Download Faster gawdamn theee !
Karnil Vark Khaitan 14. Okt. 2012 um 14:21 Uhr 
same here great game.
HeWhoWalksAlone 15. Okt. 2012 um 20:44 Uhr 
Purchased this way before it was eligible for greenlight, couldnt be more pleased with game design.
OddConfection  [Entwickler] 2. Nov. 2012 um 5:14 Uhr 
Valve have announced that at least 10 games with be greenlit on November 30th - Read more here

With Dawn of Fantasy in the #2 spot, looks like it should make it in this time.
Senpai 2. Nov. 2012 um 18:21 Uhr 
This looks very entertaining I hope you guys get a spot you deserve it!
Riz 8. Jan. 2013 um 14:18 Uhr 
when this game releaseing ?
XandorDD 9. Jan. 2013 um 9:14 Uhr 
Dawn of Fantasy`s Steam launch is now officially scheduled for the second week of January.
Der Dawn of Fantasy Steam-Start ist jetzt offiziell für die zweite Januar Woche geplant.
jpnole 9. Jan. 2013 um 21:20 Uhr 
It's already the second week of January. I don't see it in the store.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von jpnole; 9. Jan. 2013 um 21:20 Uhr
Reverie World Indie  [Entwickler] 10. Jan. 2013 um 7:43 Uhr 
Soon guys - just over a week - but Steam will have a final say, might be a few more days on top.
cybertrance 26. Jan. 2013 um 20:33 Uhr 
when will this game be released on steam and when od we get steamkeys for it?
zeroxxx 28. Jan. 2013 um 22:40 Uhr 
Waiting for the steam key as well. Got this on Desura. =\
Reverie World Indie  [Entwickler] 1. Feb. 2013 um 11:13 Uhr 
Yeah guys - we`ll issue a Steam key automatically to everyone who has installed and opened up Online Kingdom account. And if you haven`t installed but did buy the game, you`ll always be able to request a free Steam key by emailing us.
Air 11. Feb. 2013 um 1:46 Uhr 
Dear developer,
Can I count on this statement to be correct ?
There will be a way for everyone interested to get a Steam key. Aside from automatically providing the key to players who have registered inside the game, we will also add a tool on our website where users could enter their current CD key and get a Steam key emailed to them.

source: Desura comments
Munch 20. Feb. 2013 um 9:23 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Reverie World Indie:
Yeah guys - we`ll issue a Steam key automatically to everyone who has installed and opened up Online Kingdom account. And if you haven`t installed but did buy the game, you`ll always be able to request a free Steam key by emailing us.

What about those of us that got the game with the Groupees bundle? Keys automatically distrubuted via their site?

I ask because I have not downloaded nor made an account yet as I was waiting for the steam version without having to download it agian.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Munch; 20. Feb. 2013 um 9:24 Uhr
smegs 20. Feb. 2013 um 13:09 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Domino:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Reverie World Indie:

What about those of us that got the game with the Groupees bundle? Keys automatically distrubuted via their site?

I ask because I have not downloaded nor made an account yet as I was waiting for the steam version without having to download it agian.

I would like a confirmation on this, as well.
Beiträge 1 - 15 von 23
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50